Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The 'wishlist' should be stopped? Yes or No.....

Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: The 'wishlist' should be stopped? Yes or No.....
(20-04-2014 14:52 )Sm© Wrote:  Well I bought Georgie Darby her famous golden bucket. She never asked for it, but she certainly appreciated it. It's been on tv multiple times and features in lots of her pics, vids and webcam shows.
In return I got a lifelong membership to her website, and I also help her boyfriend run his website.
Not bad for £3.99 Wink

£3.99 for a bucket is not bad when you consider what you've in return but I think this is an exception. Your bucket 'pales' into insignificance when you consider the way some mugs have allowed themselves to be ripped off.
20-04-2014 14:55
Find all posts by this user
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Put's a new meaning to "bucket list" Wink
20-04-2014 15:04
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(20-04-2014 14:49 )Lotuseater Wrote:  I wonder what the Inland Revenue would have to say about these "Wishlists"?

They would have nothing to say. A gift does not count as taxable earnings if it's given as a mark of general appreciation. Why do you think footballer's or cricketer's testimonials are tax free?* It would be different if the Inland Revenue could argue that the gifts were received from clients/customers as part of a business relationship. In that case any gift that was worth more than £250 ought to be declared for tax (prostitutes being given high value jewellery has been held to be taxable).

* Unless the right to a testimonial match or testimonial season is written into the player's contract, in which case the proceeds would be taxable as earnings from the player's employment.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2014 16:51 by tony confederate.)
20-04-2014 16:39
jurgen1994 Offline
Junior Poster

I wouldn't mind buying Lucy summers a little gift but she doesn't seem to have a wishlist. so Lucy if your watching do a list sexy. as for Yasmine James she seems to be getting gifts all the time off the same guys. these guys must be desparate for attention that's all . so I wouldn't really be to keen on buying Yasmine something
20-04-2014 16:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(20-04-2014 12:58 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I've just started my own wish list.
We all know what (or rather who) is on your wishlist Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
20-04-2014 21:48
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2014 21:48 )Doddle Wrote:  We all know what (or rather who) is on your wishlist Big Grin

Guilty as charged Big Grin
21-04-2014 07:29
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(20-04-2014 13:18 )Ro1982 Wrote:  If anyone is stupid enough to buy things for people they don't even know they deserve to be rinsed. Idiots

Laughing out loud and agreeing. I bet the girls just chuck most of the junk and trinkets straight in the bin.
21-04-2014 11:00
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(20-04-2014 16:39 )tony confederate Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 14:49 )Lotuseater Wrote:  I wonder what the Inland Revenue would have to say about these "Wishlists"?

They would have nothing to say. A gift does not count as taxable earnings if it's given as a mark of general appreciation. Why do you think footballer's or cricketer's testimonials are tax free?* It would be different if the Inland Revenue could argue that the gifts were received from clients/customers as part of a business relationship. In that case any gift that was worth more than £250 ought to be declared for tax (prostitutes being given high value jewellery has been held to be taxable).

* Unless the right to a testimonial match or testimonial season is written into the player's contract, in which case the proceeds would be taxable as earnings from the player's employment.

I think the Revenue would not give up quite so easily...for a start these girls are in effect the same as prostitutes as they are selling a sexual service (just no physical touching, but the result is the same), and to have a 'wishlist' in existence means that this is no spontaneous, casual expression of appreciation, but a solicited payment according to 'pricelist' of specified "gifts" with the underlying implication (no matter how unlikely) that the giver might get enhanced call quality or priority (I am sure some saddos even think they might get a date if they send enough gifts.)
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 11:08 by Lotuseater.)
21-04-2014 11:06
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Calling all "Findom addicts" Shy

[Image: image-C46E_53690396.jpg]
06-05-2014 16:48
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

LOL, I never knew that fetish existed. Bounce

There is nowt queer as folk!

I will never understand some fetishes, that being kicked in the balls by a girl one is also seriously fucked up.
But i guess each to their own. Whatever makes people happy is good i guess as long as it is within the law.
06-05-2014 16:57
Thread Closed