Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
(27-04-2014 14:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  I hear what you're saying about Bang Babes - what an era that was! Those were great times for the channels - boundaries were pushed and it was also an era when all of the girls were experienced performers. Girls totally comfortable in what they were doing on screen, professional staff running them and business was booming. Hugely controversial in its day, but so much fun. All this also applies to the original Babestation channels that started all this.

Regulations these days have lessened the impact of the night channels - but I think hiding behind Ofcom regulations is too easy. The performances could still be better, more active, more 'in the role'. There's a fantasy element on these channels which used to be the hot draw factor for them - but that same level isn't there anymore and it hasn't been for some time. I do admire some channels for trying to keep up the themes - at least they're trying. But you can't help but fear its a losing battle in the long term. I hope not, I really do. I think we all want them to succeed and come back, thats why we keep having these discussions.

Perhaps the retirement of so many powerful performers has contributed to the channels declining somewhat over the last four-five years. But while we remember fondly the shows of yesteryear, there's no point banging on about the ladies who've hung up their knickers - the current era of babeshow ladies needs to push as hard as they can to make these shows good again.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

One such powerful performer who's still active (and I know we're both uber fans of) is Jemma Jey, coincidentally a Bang Babes legend. She also mourns the more restrictive nature of the shows now, but that doesn't stop her trying to please her customers as much as she can. A total professional.

I don't get the same feeling with a lot of the babes now.
28-04-2014 13:55
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(27-04-2014 14:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  ......Perhaps the retirement of so many powerful performers has contributed to the channels declining somewhat over the last four-five years. But while we remember fondly the shows of yesteryear, there's no point banging on about the ladies who've hung up their knickers - the current era of babeshow ladies needs to push as hard as they can to make these shows good again.

This a million times ! Very well said Reg. The fact is, we can harp on about the babes from the past that we all enjoyed watching, but those that have gone are almost certainly not coming back; and even if some of them did return they'd be watered down by the current restrictions enforced by both Ofcom, and the stations themselves. There is a fair bit of excellent talent around these days, some just need time.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-04-2014 17:16
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2014 14:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  I hear what you're saying about Bang Babes - what an era that was! Those were great times for the channels - boundaries were pushed and it was also an era when all of the girls were experienced performers. Girls totally comfortable in what they were doing on screen, professional staff running them and business was booming. Hugely controversial in its day, but so much fun. All this also applies to the original Babestation channels that started all this.

Good though Bangbabes was towards the end, it was exactly their approach of pushing the boundaries that drove them out of business. The fines did for there fragile finances.

What ever you think about the business nouse of S66 and BS, it is at least slightly better than the owner of BB.

Sad but trueSad
28-04-2014 18:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well it has been a bit better tonight.
Yes, yes I know its only one night and yes it does feel a bit like clutching at straws but I am trying to cling on to the faintest bit of hope possible Rolleyes.
The good old days are long gone unfortunately and its a case of trying to make the best of it as it is now.
BS and S66 have both been better tonight and at least raised a bit of a smile to my face.
Scant consolation and temporary relief from the standard turgid tripe of 2014 generally but welcome nonetheless.

29-04-2014 04:01
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Just be thankful you don't live in Australia, where your entire night-time output consists of two fully clothed girls jostling for space on a graphics laden split-screen, otherwise known as Babestation Daytime. Or Bikini Babes as they like to call it, despite the obvious misnomer.
29-04-2014 11:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

the problem with the shows is that they have an abundance of riches of talent but its all on the days

i mean todays lineups RLC Bianca, jessica Rose and Paige Phillips S66 with Anastasia, Rachel louise, Lucy anne and tashie BS with Charlie C

i mean if that was a night lineup would be heaven

but how can they make it a night lineup because its not attractive to girls to work nights now because they can make the same amount of money doing days and then camming and they dont have to do killer night shifts that wear girls down

it took BS 5 years ago to say to the then day girls if you dont do nights we wont give you any day hours for the likes of lori lynsey and the rest to do nights but that was before webcams dont think they would get away with that sort of bluff now

i for one wouldnt mind if they gave one channel each to a tease show for day girls to go a bit further i mean like the old PP3am show doubt some of you would though
i not that bothered about nudity just miss a damm good tease show

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-04-2014 12:45
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

If the women were not so lazy then things may be better. All this side on ass to camera shit that goes on, as well as laying flat on their fronts just to show off their asses, makes me wonder why some of them have their tits messed about with, if they don't want to show them off. Once they get stuck in these positions, some find it difficult to move again, and the only chance for tit lovers would be if they were transplanted onto the asses.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
29-04-2014 22:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Something appealing on all the channels tonight which is good to see Smile.
Plenty of oil knocking about which helps.
Rather a fun night so far imo Big Grin.

01-05-2014 01:18
terence Offline

(29-04-2014 11:52 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Just be thankful you don't live in Australia

i'm just looking out my window at a cold, wet miserable morning and finding that hard to do! Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
01-05-2014 08:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah you dont have to watch Tv in Aus just need to go out to the beach to see flesh Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-05-2014 09:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV