Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Do the lovely ladies on GGTV get enough credit

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Do the lovely ladies on GGTV get enough credit
The 'Goldengirls' type of channel has always done well regarding caller numbers.
I've always wondered who are their main callers? Guys of a simular age, younger guys or a general mix. And I take it that the girls have a big fan following of dedicated callers.
10-05-2014 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

there's definitely nothing wrong with a little competitive spirit Tongue I wish the channel all the best and having the experienced girls can only be a good thing. It seems they are recruiting all the time, and it looks like a channel with the potential to grow, which would be good for all involved. I could see the 7 night slots a week turning into 14. The production side of things interests me maybe more than it should Tongue

That said, I hope all is well and that those in charge are grateful to have so many girls with alot of genuine channel experience on board. It's definitely not time for the experienced girls to be put out to pasture Wink and i'm sure you could do 2 or 3 shifts per week, if that was something you wanted, and there was the space to do so.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014 14:19 by RatedR.)
10-05-2014 14:04
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

I have mad nights where 98% of guys are in their 20s and irish. Come on uk boys call me or do I need to move to ireland lol!

If they did another channel we would need a bigger studio unless we broadcast from the kitchen lol x
10-05-2014 14:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

you could always lead a Studio66 invasion and put the GG Flag in one of their sets Tongue but kitchen babes definitely has some potential too lol.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
10-05-2014 14:25
Badboyhurd Offline
Apprentice Poster

Variety is the key to the success if you see the ladies on the roster the range and diversity is huge.
Two ladies could be put on at night that compliment each other but with separate genres that appeal to two sections of the audience.

DAHLIA Kocham jÄ…
10-05-2014 14:25
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

Dahlia would be better on Red Light TV.

There are other 'mature' women on there and she's better than them all.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
12-05-2014 18:24
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

Thats just your preference all the ladies have different qualities

and everyone likes different. Thats the good thing about this channel variety

There are other 'mature' women on there and she's better than them all.
[/quote]
15-05-2014 14:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66