Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Do the lovely ladies on GGTV get enough credit

Whynot Online
Just Me

RE: Do the lovely ladies on GGTV get enough credit
For that to happen we will need to look at the call stats to make sure it is viable Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
05-05-2014 23:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Badboyhurd Offline
Apprentice Poster

I am sure they must be good, I seem to remember them getting dahlia in to replace some girls who pulled out Big Grin

How would we find out?

DAHLIA Kocham ją
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 23:58 by Badboyhurd.)
05-05-2014 23:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no the goldengirls don't get enough credit. at the moment think they are the most underrated babechannel at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2014 09:41
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2014 22:28 )RatedR Wrote:  they could do with 938 or another channel for a 2nd night slot. There's plenty of girls now, enough to have 2 per night.

There are certainly enough girls to cover two channels but I wonder whether they are getting sufficient calls to make it viable. If two channels means our favourites appearing more regularly then I'm all for it. I don't know how they work the rota out, some ladies appear much more frequently than the others and maybe two channels would give everyone a better chance of appearing.

Question everything
07-05-2014 21:34
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

the only way to improve calls is letting girls grow a fan base. The reason Patty does well is her 3 years? On channel 940. There is definitely a market for 940 to be successful on nights and potentially another channel too. They could always drop it to 40p plus connection if the volume was low to get people hooked, for 40 minutes at 21:40 Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 15:08 by RatedR.)
08-05-2014 12:38
Robyn Ryder Offline
Better when Bad !

Thanks guys for all your feedback & comments..Smile

It's great to know us old birds (my term) still rock someone's boat !

I speak for all us - We can only do our best ,and we do.
But this can only be done with your filthy calls....

Keep calling & we'll always produce fab shows

The filthiest milf you'll ever cum across...I hope!
Robyn (.Y.) xxx
08-05-2014 14:47
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

there you go, Robyn is another who was on 940 anyway for donkeys years Tongue

I genuinely think they can expand the night show with time and a little effort into it's own franchise. Stick one experienced 'old bird' and one 'newcummer' on at the same time and see how that goes Tongue otherwise some girls won't get a shift regularly.
Do you get any input in production or direction of the channel Robyn? As obviously you know the shows well and can offer alot i'm sure.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
08-05-2014 15:00
Robyn Ryder Offline
Better when Bad !

(08-05-2014 15:00 )RatedR Wrote:  there you go, Robyn is another who was on 940 anyway for donkeys years Tongue

I genuinely think they can expand the night show with time and a little effort into it's own franchise. Stick one experienced 'old bird' and one 'newcummer' on at the same time and see how that goes Tongue otherwise some girls won't get a shift regularly.
Do you get any input in production or direction of the channel Robyn? As obviously you know the shows well and can offer alot i'm sure.

Yes I've been around a while from Sport to BBTV to a brief appearance on RLC & now GGTV.....(donkeys years eek)

In answer re production & direction - yes we do get a say in which set we want Including furniture there in ... we can of course put our views, thoughts plus any ideas to ever grateful producers. The final decision is out of all our hands though.

After all, I'm there to make money not friends . GGTV is a business and all the night ladies have proved their worth . Its not a path that many 40plus 'normal' ladies would choose to follow. Suffice to say we got the best group of milfs on a single channel.

Thanks for watching and calling & that's what's keeping the channel happily afloat.

The filthiest milf you'll ever cum across...I hope!
Robyn (.Y.) xxx
10-05-2014 13:07
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

Shifts girls get depends on call volumes if you want your favorite girl on more call her!!!

Im one of the original babes who started of on the very first channel back in 2002 when I was doing Granada Men and Motors. Maxpower etc.

I would like to thank my hugh fan base and my 1000s of genuine twitter followers for their continuous support

Good news im on every week in june!!! Make sure you give me a call so im on every week!!!

Nikki Lord
Twitter @nikkilord
10-05-2014 13:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Badboyhurd Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-05-2014 15:00 )RatedR Wrote:  there you go, Robyn is another who was on 940 anyway for donkeys years Tongue

Well said I agree, it's least worth ago even if it is on just Friday and Saturday night.

DAHLIA Kocham ją
10-05-2014 13:55

Click here to watch Studio 66