Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

What's with the alleyway set?

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What's with the alleyway set?
I like the Alleyway set and the lighting which is excellent. The only aspect that let the scene down last night was the lack of movement and interaction from the girls (particularly Kacy), which made it dull to watch. But as a setting I think its one of several very good sets that Elite TV has created.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-04-2009 17:33
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I am a fan of the alleyway not sure it works with two girls squashed in there together.If you are going to put two girls together in the alley a bit more interaction would be nice.Just waiting for the fake carpark set next or maybe the old toliet cubicle set
14-04-2009 17:46
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Nice idea, but I think the full potential of it has yet to be realized.
14-04-2009 18:05
desperateroger Offline
Junior Poster

Jake Wrote:I'm liking the alleyway set, no doubt the novelty will wear off eventually. Nice to see a channel trying different things rather than just the usual on the bed stuff.

Totally agree, it's good to see a channel being innovative like that. Well done Elite TV.

I have to say I couldn't make my mind up watching it whether it was a real alley or not.
14-04-2009 18:06
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

It's a great idea in principle, but the main problem with it as far as I am concerned is that being outside the girls have to wear more clothes. So Paige's boobs were not to be seen at all last night, for example. Would a fake alley in the studio that looks like a real one not be a better idea?
14-04-2009 22:58
Kilam Away
unregistered

Yeah, I thought it was a really innovative move, not something you really see on these channels, so fair play! but like jake said, the novelty will wear off soon. As others have also said, the fact that they are literally outside in an alleyway, would mean they cant really get on the floor etc, so it limits what they can do.

I always thought it was fake, interesting to hear its real, ever had anyone walk up the alleyway or get close or anything? what do you do to make sure its entirely safe for our sexy babes?

Is it wrong that I get turned on every time I look at my avatar?...................didn't think so
14-04-2009 23:13
joncruise Offline
Junior Poster

I like it too - imaginative solution in contrast to all the old fake or gothed black room scenarios.

I know the girl's comfort when she's there for a long session (behave!) is important but it does make all the channels look more like the conveyor belt processes that
they are - battery girls. More free range girls please - keep up with the forward thinking Elite!
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2009 23:29 by joncruise.)
14-04-2009 23:28
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Its just a shame that the girls hardly move, both in the alleyway and on the other sets. Everything looks great tonight - the sets, the girls, the lighting...but the odd hair flick, ping of a bra strap or slow stroke of a leg just becomes mind-numbingly boring after a little while.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-04-2009 23:34
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

skateguy Wrote:Its just a shame that the girls hardly move, both in the alleyway and on the other sets. Everything looks great tonight - the sets, the girls, the lighting...but the odd hair flick, ping of a bra strap or slow stroke of a leg just becomes mind-numbingly boring after a little while.

Very true. Alexa always was boring, she hasn't changed either since her move from BangBabes. It's like watching the babes doing their usual routine, but instead of it being on the bed, it just happens to be on a sofa or in an alleyway. Sad
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2009 23:40 by Chilly.)
14-04-2009 23:39
Kilam Away
unregistered

I agree with you again chilly!(look at the alexa video thread if you haven't already) its a shame they barely do anything, such attractive women just seem to be going through the motions, no really passion to the performance, especially if you compare it to juliet or raven for example - they are always worth a watch!

Is it wrong that I get turned on every time I look at my avatar?...................didn't think so
14-04-2009 23:44
Thread Closed