babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BBW Honey Rox - CGTVX Chat, Caps & Vids

BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

RE: BBW Honey Rox - CGTVX Chat, Caps & Vids
Ahh babe such a shame to hear you're going to be away! However i'll do my very best to secure more shifts in the future. It was a shame to leave GGTV but tbh the night shift hours are killer so the CGTVX shifts suit me much better. No hard feelings I enjoyed my stint there but I think I've found my new home here Smile xx

(06-08-2014 21:19 )milfspotter Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 00:54 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Thank you so much for these! I really enjoyed my first shift and will be back this Friday and the following Tuesday both 4pm til midnight, hope you'll be able to join me Smile xx

Thanks Honey,
Good to hear you've got more appearances lined up. Unfortunately I'm going to be out of the country on holiday and I'll miss them both. Hope to catch you when I'm back in late August.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-08-2014 21:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biker Annie Lover Offline
I Talk To Babes About Weather

(06-08-2014 21:18 )milfspotter Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 00:54 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Thank you so much for these! I really enjoyed my first shift and will be back this Friday and the following Tuesday both 4pm til midnight, hope you'll be able to join me Smile xx

Thanks very much for these caps Biker Annie Lover, gutted I missed it. I last looked at the Chatgirl site and twitter feed on Monday evening and there was no warning this was going to happen. Honey's appearance more than makes up for Rebecca Ryder's no show last week. I had been hoping that Honey would follow her pal Rebecca to Chatgirl and am delighted that this has proved to be the case. I hope this is the first of many appearances on Chatgirl as Honey should have been used more on Goldengirls (although it didn't help that they dropped the day show shortly after she started on that channel) and we've probably seen the last of her few appearances there - she hasn't been on for ages.

You're welcome milfspotter. I'm so glad I stumbled upon Honey's stint. I'll try and cap her next shows (when I'm not on the phone to her Wink).

Now, a Honey/Rebecca 2-4-1, mmmmm........
07-08-2014 23:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

Hello me loves :)
I'm so sorry but unfortunately I won't make my shift today, much to my dismay :( however I promise to give you the best show possible on Tuesday from 4pm xxx
08-08-2014 14:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV