gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

6000 Posts at long last

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

6000 Posts at long last
Well as some of you may know I have only just arrived back from my European adventure. In fact I only got back home on Saturday, my suitcase is still not fully unpacked yet, I literally had one night and then back into work on Sunday night.

Back onto all matters forum wise, I'm not one for all of these self congratulatory Threads but I like to post one whenever I hit my next milestone. So its now just over 4 and a half years since I signed up for this forum and I never actually thought I'd still be here posting away for this length of time.

I actually stumbled across this forum by pure accident and thought it would be a good place to post regular rants about ofcom which is mainly what I did in my early days, I had absolutely no intention of posting caps or vids back then, it was only when I ran out of ofcom rants that I had to take a different course in direction, there is only so many times you can say just what a bunch of cunts they are before you have to draw a line under it.

Onto the politics of the forum, I have had my fair share of battles over the past 4 and a bit years, some members I have managed to patch up my differences with, others I haven't and probably never ever will. Its not that I have a chip on my shoulder, its just the very nature of this forum, with that many members and strong personalties it's inevitable. All I have to say on this issue is, if you look long enough you'll be more than satisfied if you wish to pick holes with any one member.

Moving on I wish to thank those members who have stuck by me and supported me, a massive thanks to admin and the mods as per usual and in particular skully who must have dreaded me coming back having to deal with my usual barrel load of PM requests Wink Also most importantly the babes themselves, who without them their would be no forum.

Here's to the next 1000 and beyond as I'm happy to be of service to you all Smile
07-08-2014 21:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

RE: 6000 Posts at long last
6000 posts, impressive! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
07-08-2014 21:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

Well done and welcome back. Smile
07-08-2014 21:25
skully Offline

Congrats on hitting 6000. Yeah the requests, I mean jeez Tongue Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
07-08-2014 21:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

One of the finest posters on this forum.
I have always got on well with you SB and appreciate your forthright opinions even when on occasions I don't necessarily agree with you Wink.
Your caps and vids have added an extra string to your poster bow and in my book you deserve nothing but the healthiest respect for the considerable contribution that you make to the forum.
The forum is full of different personalities and that is what ultimately makes it so interesting.
A variety of opinions expressed in a variety of styles.
You have never been anything other than blunt and honest in your expression of views and I welcome that.
Here is to the next 6K.
Well done Sir.

07-08-2014 21:39
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

a legend on this forum well done mate
07-08-2014 22:38
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Nah.... you do my fucking head in mate with your constant beating round the bush statements Big Laugh makes the forum extremely dull!!! eek Big Laugh
Good work on 6k Smile
07-08-2014 22:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

A fair old number, to be sure.
Am sure I'm one of countless forum members who has a little collection of SB videos tucked away on my hard-drive. Your work is appreciated. Smile

Now, I'm just off to create the RIP to Ofcom thread, just to mess up your signature Tongue

(no, better not, that's a scary part of the forum Big Grin )
07-08-2014 22:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Well done. Thanks for all the vids you have posted down the years. Smile
07-08-2014 22:56
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Well done on 6000 posts! Cool

[Image: 6000decal.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 23:14 by Classic84.)
07-08-2014 23:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles