babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

LAbabes web show, and web shows in general.

cee Offline
Master Poster

LAbabes web show, and web shows in general.
I don't understand most of the current web shows offered by the sky channel shows... apart from Sexstation it seems there is hardly any effort put into making them successful.

A perfect example is the current LAbabes web show - when they done the TV show, they often had two girls, dancing around, moving and generally teasing. A camera man offering close-up, zooms and just general changes of angles...

Now the web show is on they have one camera shot all night, last night when sexy was on it was like fifty foot away, you could hardly fucking see her lol. There is always just one girl, mostly just sitting there waiting for calls... Skylar was good the other night, and Celeste always tries to entertain, but even she has seemed bored the last couple of times she has been on.

I just don't understand the thought process, these company's go to the web and offer a second class, at best - version of their sky show and expect it to work.

The Bangbabes web show is very poor, Babeworld's isn't great and frankly LAbabes's is a joke most of the time...

At least Sexstation have put some effort into theirs and that is why the models/performers are almost always on a call - firstly, they advertise the show and link it to sites such as this, also they have two or three models that switch and change over through the day or night to freshen it up and offer variety, and importantly, even if only occasionally they move the camera around and offer a few different angles and close-ups.

All this, as opposed to sticking one girl on all night and telling her to sit on her ass until she gets a call. No wonder they often get a lack of calls.

There is such an opportunity to make a killing through web shows, as Sexstation have and are proving, but these other channels just aren't making the effort.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2009 16:48 by cee.)
15-04-2009 16:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: LAbabes web show, and web shows in general.
Well said!
15-04-2009 16:57
richpk Offline
Master Poster

i think we have another candidate for Produers job, if one became available! lol

the problem is, i dont think these channels give a shit. as long as guys keep calling when the procuders are putting minimum effort, they are happy. if nobody calls, they havent spent a lot producing the show so its not a great loss!

I think Elite have the potential to improve the quality of the production, clear feed and decent camera work. If you want harder content, like Cee points out, Sexstation is the best option.

I must say, i do enjoy Partyland. But we have to keep refreshing the feed which is quite anoying when you are, well, you know! lol

overall, they could be soooo much better but like i said, they really dont care. (the produers!) which is a shame as i believe the majority of the girls working on these channels actully enjoy it!
15-04-2009 17:18
Deadpool Offline
Junior Poster

These web shows cannot last much longer.
Bangbabes averages less than 6 calls an hour through the day ,not exact just my estimate from watching.(and the calls don't last long)

Even if the girls are on a basic wage, the company's profit must be minimal after you take them and set-up costs off the days takings.

Right now you can phone up and talk to Selina biting her nails (lovely) eek
15-04-2009 19:11
adult live Offline
Senior Poster

hey have u checked out http://www.adultlivetv.tv

which ionie luvcoxxx directs that has 3 to 4 girls doing full hardcore girl girl , boy girl, gang bangs ,anal and is on fridays and saturdays again with some of the best girls .

agree 100% with what you said so hopfully adultlive brings something different

cee Wrote:I don't understand most of the current web shows offered by the sky channel shows... apart from Sexstation it seems there is hardly any effort put into making them successful.

A perfect example is the current LAbabes web show - when they done the TV show, they often had two girls, dancing around, moving and generally teasing. A camera man offering close-up, zooms and just general changes of angles...

Now the web show is on they have one camera shot all night, last night when sexy was on it was like fifty foot away, you could hardly fucking see her lol. There is always just one girl, mostly just sitting there waiting for calls... Skylar was good the other night, and Celeste always tries to entertain, but even she has seemed bored the last couple of times she has been on.

I just don't understand the thought process, these company's go to the web and offer a second class, at best - version of their sky show and expect it to work.

The Bangbabes web show is very poor, Babeworld's isn't great and frankly LAbabes's is a joke most of the time...

At least Sexstation have put some effort into theirs and that is why the models/performers are almost always on a call - firstly, they advertise the show and link it to sites such as this, also they have two or three models that switch and change over through the day or night to freshen it up and offer variety, and importantly, even if only occasionally they move the camera around and offer a few different angles and close-ups.

All this, as opposed to sticking one girl on all night and telling her to sit on her ass until she gets a call. No wonder they often get a lack of calls.

There is such an opportunity to make a killing through web shows, as Sexstation have and are proving, but these other channels just aren't making the effort.
16-04-2009 13:21
cee Offline
Master Poster

adult live Wrote:hey have u checked out http://www.adultlivetv.tv

which ionie luvcoxxx directs that has 3 to 4 girls doing full hardcore girl girl , boy girl, gang bangs ,anal and is on fridays and saturdays again with some of the best girls .

agree 100% with what you said so hopfully adultlive brings something different

cee Wrote:I don't understand most of the current web shows offered by the sky channel shows... apart from Sexstation it seems there is hardly any effort put into making them successful.

I haven't watched the full show yet, but I did see the free ones you done at the start, it was good!

I was thinking about watching the hard room this weekend, if you promise that Ionie gets naked then I definitely will.Tongue I mean she doesn't have to get involved in the action or anything, I just want to see her get naked lol.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
16-04-2009 16:24
Paddyfrank Offline
Soapy-tit-wank

I see the LA Babes site has had a revamp, in the process it has lost the price of the call. Wonder if this is a genuine mistake or if they have changed the price and are trying to hide it. It used to be 50p per minute.

The mediocre will always throw stones at the brilliant

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knee's

Never trust anything that bleeds for almost a week and doesn't die

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
21-05-2009 21:11
Mike Offline

still 50p
21-05-2009 21:17
ritchie1 Offline
Senior Poster

La Babes webshow looks like its filmed in Alcatraz

Im here for a good time, Not a long time !
21-05-2009 21:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV