GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Earnings of TV chat girls/babes

SiSiSecret Offline

Earnings of TV chat girls/babes
Hi all,
I have modelled in the past and I'm very interested in applying to work as a babe/presenter for babestation (or any other channels).

Just wondered if anyone could help me out and give me some info on what the pay is like.
I understand if you work the night shifts you can earn a lot more.. I was actually interested in the daytime shows (to start with anyway).

Also do you have commit a certain amount of shifts.. is there a minimum and maximum of days of how much you work?

If anyone has any information that would be much appreciated!

Thanks Si x
24-08-2014 16:12
Find all posts by this user
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Earnings of TV chat girls/babes
(24-08-2014 16:12 )SiSiSecret Wrote:  Also do you have commit a certain amount of shifts.. is there a minimum and maximum of days of how much you work?

It all depends on how much work you get offered. It has been known for someone to only get 1 day's work a month. On the other hand, if you're very lucky you might get offered 3 day's work a week. It's difficult to generalise because the channels are different, but they aren't going to offer you 2 or 3 days a week if they know you aren't available for more than 1 day a week.
25-08-2014 01:42
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

If you start on daytime you should find opportunities to move to night work if you want to do that later. It depends on what channel though, because Babestation have plenty of night girls at the moment and moved a couple of them on to day shows.
25-08-2014 14:55
JuanKerr Offline
Banned

(24-08-2014 16:12 )SiSiSecret Wrote:  Just wondered if anyone could help me out and give me some info on what the pay is like.

Well if Che Guevara was in control, you'd be on £6.31 PH like me.

But then I don't sit on my arse talking on a phone for 8 hours a day, so I don't suppose I should expect a decent wage Cool
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2014 20:20 by JuanKerr.)
25-08-2014 20:18
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles