Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 69 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Candy (Partyland)

DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

RE: Candy
it isn't because she is crap it's the guidelines that lass has to work with.

you look a brilliant programme on TV but there is a chance you get a crappy episode, that is because the writer is to blame of his lack of taste and weak ideas, candy has basically has the good ideas but cannot use them because the producers would perhaps say "oh no we can't do that! we would have ofcom on her backs and perhaps get the show cancelled!!, sorry love you have sit there like it or lump it do your job what your paid to do".

the difference with Lolly and the rest of the girls is they have an expressive personality that knows how to make the viewers tick, I don't know really what the hell it was with cherri she kept me glued to the screen for the rest of the morning!.

Candy is perfect in my eyes but sometimes I think when I catch a glimse of her I think oh no it's that Candy again, not in a bad way but just to think that I might just fall asleep in front of the TV.

anymore girls and I will explode!
22-04-2009 13:02
Find all posts by this user
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Deb x Wrote:What sort of job, DOCTOR JOHN? She's so photogenic - maybe something where she poses for photos? Ad campaigns maybe?

wouldn't mind seeing her in Playboy or something as upper class as that where get to see more than just her boobs.Wink

22-04-2009 13:05
Deb x Away
Master Poster

Good call, DOCTOR JOHN Smile; I don't know if she's done that kind of work before.
I'm giving this far too much thought...I am completely convinced she could be an excellent underwear/perfume model on one of those giant billboards, black and white photography...
But then again, that might cause traffic accidents Wink Big Grin
22-04-2009 13:20
Hazhard Away
Banned

Deb x Wrote:Good call, DOCTOR JOHN Smile; I don't know if she's done that kind of work before.
I'm giving this far too much thought...I am completely convinced she could be an excellent underwear/perfume model on one of those giant billboards, black and white photography...

Far too distracting .... Big Grin
22-04-2009 13:22
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Divine Wrote:
Deb x Wrote:Good call, DOCTOR JOHN Smile; I don't know if she's done that kind of work before.

Far too distracting .... Big Grin

well it's better that than a seedy 1am TV show, the lassie deserves better.

22-04-2009 21:51
frank speaker Offline
Apprentice Poster

Candy is a real beauty, the best looker of all the girls on all the channels. You have to be patient if you want her to move around though. I haven't seen her just recently, as I haven't watched Partyland, but a few months back she would move around quite a bit if you waited long enough.
23-04-2009 08:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont believe candy has done playboy but it will be only a matter of time. she does pop up in nuts and zoo under the name hannah k

Piper Niven Superfan
23-04-2009 09:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

frank speaker Wrote:Candy is a real beauty, the best looker of all the girls on all the channels. You have to be patient if you want her to move around though. I haven't seen her just recently, as I haven't watched Partyland, but a few months back she would move around quite a bit if you waited long enough.
We've been waiting for over 4 weeks. Big Grin
23-04-2009 10:14
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

sm© Wrote:Candy Video

What's so good about her? Well even though she doesn't move around much, just like everyone else in this thread I'd have to say she is definitely one of the best lookers.
Thanks by the way, that video made my day.
23-04-2009 11:49
Hazhard Away
Banned

BladeWave Wrote:
sm© Wrote:Candy Video

What's so good about her? Well even though she doesn't move around much, just like everyone else in this thread I'd have to say she is definitely one of the best lookers.
Thanks by the way, that video made my day.

yes defently one of the most naturally beautiful babes i have seen she also has great big natural tits which is amazing.
23-04-2009 18:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66