babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average

The Chat/Cellcast

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The Chat/Cellcast
Have anyone other than myself and Doctor John had any problems with Cellcast in being charged for messages twice, had credit taken from your phones for unrequested stuff(pics,texts etc). If so please leave me a message either here or PM me as I hope to get an investigation into Cellcast by Ofcom as their fraud/theft/pilfering from me has gone beyond a joke!!
16-04-2009 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: The Chat/Cellcast
I have had problems, and so has bigkarluk.
Throw the book at the robbing bastards!
16-04-2009 18:58
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Dude i wish you the best of luck,i've had numerous issues with the Party People website about lack of content despite the claims on tv about 'new content updated daily' there was a period in january when it went nearly 3 weeks without new content and now they just put up the same uploads as the BSDaytime site,i've complained by e-mail numerous times only to get no reply,i only joined the site originally after Hannah told me live on air her pictures were available on the site only to find they weren't.Also with mobile pics they've resent me pics that i already have and when i text back to say i've got this one i get charged for my reply,their reply and a replacement pic.I'm not sure that Ofcom is the right organisation to complain to though,i'm not sure who is.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
16-04-2009 19:28
Shandy Offline

i had problems calling PG back when Lori was on, kept getting stuck in a loop in the menu and as with BigKarl, texts just seems hit and miss! more miss than hit lately too.

think its PhonePayPlus or something like that, i see it when it scrolls along the bottom in the T&C's.
16-04-2009 19:54
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Best advice for new callers/texters, dont register a name for your phone.
If you do, and cellcast fall out with you, you are fucked!
The only way to sort this is to get a new sim card for your mobile, or phone from a different land lineSad
16-04-2009 20:10
Shandy Offline

i think i've had more go thru texting than karl and i guessed that was cos i had registered, not had credit to test it in the last week tho.
16-04-2009 20:29
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

They also have this mobile pic scam that has caught me out several times...They send you a text for example,HANNAH " without doubt pic FU2 really shows off my AMAZING boobs " ....you reply Pic Hannah,only to get a different picture,so you then text back saying " i didn't receive FU2 " so they reply " your content will be sent to you shortly " and then you get FU2,you've ended up paying nearly twice as much to get the original picture.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
16-04-2009 21:36
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

shandyman Wrote:i think i've had more go thru texting than karl and i guessed that was cos i had registered, not had credit to test it in the last week tho.

I can still text and call the clean, daytime number, but that is only because my phone is registered under a different name for that phone number.
if i keep on putting "xxx smc xxx" at the end of my texts, it wont be long before they block that too.
16-04-2009 21:48
jaybird Offline
Junior Poster

To make a complaint about premium rate phone and sms services you need to contact phonepayplus as it comes under their regulation. Its in all that small print blurb that scrolls across the bottom of the TV screen.

If it's just a case of them not showing your texts on screen they put a get out clause in the small print. If their charging you for services you haven't asked for or are overcharging then you have a case for complaint.

If you want to complain you will need to note the company providing the phone service. eg. Babestation uses Livelines UK but not all the cellcast channels use them so you will need to check the small print.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2009 23:44 by jaybird.)
16-04-2009 23:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV