babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

London strip clubs

scorpion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: London strip clubs
(04-02-2015 00:06 )mrmann Wrote:  What surprised me about London strip clubs was how many of the women would bite your erection through your pants! Most of the places I've been to have had the women doing this, though not with security nearby of course lol. Also, the real contact surprised me, as I never thought it would be so full on, as in bare vag grinding against erection. Kind of hard not to be aroused Bounce

Which place was this?! pm the name if you like

I was actually going to say the exact opposite, we went to one in Chelmsford that didn't even have poles! lol they girls all just sat on the bar, felt a bit of a con.

Also I believe they are now so strictly licenced they barley get near you let alone be able to touch like at the cars shows in the good old days!
22-02-2015 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
harry corrado Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-01-2015 18:41 )mrmann Wrote:  When I went back a couple of years ago, I found it sketchy and the women not as good as before, and the customers seemed more shady too. One of the women kept spitting on me every time she'd speak to me, and some of the women would be shit faced drunk, which wasn't the case in the past. Maybe it's back to being good again, I don't know. These types of clubs go through intervals.

No, the Boulevard's not back to being good. Sadly it's gone further down. It used to be my favourite place in London for striptease, but the last time I went I found the place had been altered for the worse and no longer are the bar and stage areas separate. There were 5 girls working that night but only 3 of us punters and the dances came with 10 minute gaps whereas they used to be continuous. I wouldn't complain about the girls' looks but that was the only positive. I stayed for an hour and only one other guy came in, so sadly I got the impression the place was on its last legs.
09-06-2015 15:17
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

It sounds like the Boulevard's gone downhill. Combining the bar and stage areas was definitely be a bad move, as far as I'm concerned. It wouldn't have the same ambience, for want of a better word.

I went there quite often for several years and did see some top shows there with some fantastic girls, so I have good memories of the place. It's a pity if it's lost its way.
15-06-2015 00:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2015 19:33 )scorpion Wrote:  Which place was this?! pm the name if you like

I was actually going to say the exact opposite, we went to one in Chelmsford that didn't even have poles! lol they girls all just sat on the bar, felt a bit of a con.

Also I believe they are now so strictly licenced they barley get near you let alone be able to touch like at the cars shows in the good old days!

Most of the places I've mentioned, actually maybe all of them lol.

I recently tried Platinum Lace, and had a very naughty woman who put my hands on her wet vagina, on her breasts and let me touch and rub her ass a bit, and this was in a regular 20/40 pound dance. I was enjoying it, but then got a bit worried about health risks, so I refrained from touching too much, especially her vagina which was near soaking lol. She was very beautiful though, and mentioned that in VIP things can get naughtier. I decided to just have a few non VIP dances, get a few beers and head out. I liked the vibe there for the most part, especially the layout of the place, and the security seemed very relaxed and sparse compared to most other places!
16-06-2015 20:35
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Platinum Lace looks like one of those garish lap dancing clubs. These places are a far cry from the intimate strip clubs I used to go to in Soho for so long. I used to visit a few pubs too, such as the Arabian Arms, The Horns and The Rainbow, but the strip clubs in the heyday of Soho were usually my preferred choice. These lap dancing clubs don't strike me as having much of a seductive vibe and are way too brassy, although I gather you get more from your visit than was ever on offer in striptease's golden age.
18-06-2015 02:07
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

The Horns you're referring to can't be the pub in Old St because that's only been a strip pub for a few years. You must be referring to Browns because that was originally called The Horns, just as the Arabian Arms you referred to has been the Metropolis for a great many years now.
19-06-2015 00:08
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I was using the names as they were when I used to visit, but yes they are now Browns and Metropolis which I should have mentioned.
21-06-2015 03:19
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Friday I was having drinks with some friends and the conversation went round to the pubs/clubs in London which hosted stag shows and most have gone by the wayside.
The Lord Nelson is a block of flats as is the one Bishopsgate.
One of the guys was saying that on Kennington Lane there is one place which hosts them once a month, does anyone have any details would be good to visit, PM if privacy is required
02-07-2016 15:14
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(02-07-2016 15:14 )Kevin555 Wrote:  most have gone by the wayside.

Yes most of them have gone now. I remember the Lord Nelson, although I didn't know one in Bishopsgate. More are going too, as just recently a couple of legendary London strip pubs have disappeared, the Flying Scotsman in King's Cross and the White Horse in Shoreditch.
28-07-2016 00:21
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

The Queen Anne in Vauxhall is another long running strip pub which has disappeared. I don't know what year the stripping stopped, but it must have been a strip venue for about 30 years or so. It's been known as the Tea House Theatre since 2011. The pub dated back to 1886.
28-07-2016 01:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV