Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

shower set: a joke

Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: shower set: a joke
I prefer one girl in the shower at a time, when there is two girls in at once they looked squashed and find it hard to move around.
17-04-2009 08:39
Find all posts by this user
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

I like the shower set, the old house of fun channel used to have a shower and they used to put soap over the front of it so the girls could go naked theres an idea elite tv

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2009 11:42 by steven6.)
17-04-2009 11:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mike Offline

or coat the door in baby oil,then themselves obviously
17-04-2009 12:24
m100 Away
Banned

Whether it's the alley (which I don't like) or the shower (which is ok) at least they are trying things out and not just resorting to a girl on a bed and lying face down for 99% of the time - no prizes for guessing which channel I'm having a go at there.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
17-04-2009 13:28
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

steven6 Wrote:I like the shower set, the old house of fun channel used to have a shower and they used to put soap over the front of it so the girls could go naked theres an idea elite tv

I agree Steven that they should go down the old route as at the moment it looks dire, shame as the girls look good, but it's the same as the girls standing around, the alley way and the stairs it's a waste.
17-04-2009 13:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

The shower & the standing/chair against the wall is a joke.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
17-04-2009 14:30
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

They should introduce the game twister into the mix and use baby oil for comical but yet sexual visuals with the caller having to have to make the moves with the outcome of the game being which ever baby wins the caller gets the call for free or half price some shit like that.
17-04-2009 15:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

as i keep saying they need a seedy toilet and tj would look hot up against a skip
17-04-2009 15:28
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Has the shower set really met its death or what ? I know a lot of people on this forum have written it of but I personally really liked the set.

If any set had to go it would be the office for me, I hate this set with a passion, its so boring nothing ever happens, the girls just sit on the desk with very little interaction between them. Ruby is the only girl who has had fun with the set and got up on the desk on all fours and played around, any other girl just stands there, the wall set is much more exciting and engaging for the girls and viewers than the office.

I'd like to see the shower set back for a change, even if the girls don't get wet they could cover each other with oil instead, they all know each other pretty well and are much more comfortable with each other now so there could be more adventurous fun with the set, I'm sure every one remembers TJ, Alexa and Dionne in the shower together - time for a change ?
15-05-2009 19:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i liked the shower set and would like it back. works best with one girl on their own or sometimes two

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2009 20:22
Thread Closed