gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

My 4th Anniversary

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

My 4th Anniversary
Well,today marks my 4th anniversary on the forum and would like to take this opportunity to say how much i have enjoyed posting and reading and responding to other people's views and opinions,i would like to thank all those who have read,enjoyed and thanked my posts and a special thanks to all those who stood by me during my rough period last year,also thanks to the fifty five people who chose to send me positive reps,although i dont feel i deserve them as i dont contribute any pics/vids like they have,i intend to stay on forum for as long as the babeshows are on tv and my health holds out.
Cheers
(Jimmyt73 aka Frustrated out of work Babeshows fan)

im always open to positive change
24-10-2014 14:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: My 4th Anniversary
congratulations jimmy you are one of my favourite posters, you contribute massively to this forum, you speak your mind and you almost always thank everyone's posts
24-10-2014 15:52
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Happy returns, Jimmy. It's good to have regular posters like yourself who stick around, whilst us 'youngsters' come and go.

If the forum was a factory, I could imagine you with a white coat & clipboard, carrying out your 2-4-1 quality inspections every night, as you give us so much feedback on them. You should invent a jimmyt73 kitemark for the rare good ones. Although I doubt it would see much use Wink
24-10-2014 16:57
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Quite right,over years very few 241s have been perfect,Zarwood have been the best in my view they showed what can be achieved when the all the elements of a flawless 241 are there,in particular their now legendary marathon 4 hour one was amazing.if i had to choose my favorite solo performer i would probably go for the legendary Bailey Cream with Dannii Harwood a close second.Although there is less to get excited about these days there have been some good nights across the channels but its nowhere near as good as it used to be with regulator making far too much over minor things they used to let go,also the shift towards webcam isnt helping,personally im not sure there be any tv shows to pass comment on in 4 years time with the amount of babes using what i call the Anderson,Jackson method of reaching their public.

24-10-2014 17:56
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(24-10-2014 14:07 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  also thanks to the fifty five people who chose to send me positive reps,although i dont feel i deserve them
Happy anniversary, have another rep and feel free to feel you don't deserve it (though you do) Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-10-2014 18:32
Charlemagne Offline

Well done Jimmy. I hope that you plan to buy us all a drink to mark the occasion. Big Grin
24-10-2014 21:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well done Jimmy, bloody hell has it been that long, only seemed like yesterday you joined the forum, keep up the brutally honest posts Smile
25-10-2014 07:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well done Sir.
Keep the quality posts coming Smile.

25-10-2014 07:52
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Thanks to all those who sent their congratulations on my latest landmark,and special thanks to the two members who added to my rep total since i created this thread,also i have not got long to go to my next posting landmark,but its tinged with sadness because the landmark figure relates to the largest engined car ive ever owned,in the meantime thanks to most of the forum members for their continued support.

26-10-2014 13:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles