Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average

Jodie Jones - Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Jodie Jones - Chat & Discussion
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/totallyblond22

Liking Jodie atm, wish the cameraman stayed more zoomed in though.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
10-11-2014 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Jodie Jones - Caps & Vids
good debut from Jodie on s66 including the very nice sight of her naked. hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2014 15:13
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Very impressed. Lovely sexy ass.
12-11-2014 11:49
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Young, fit, blonde, and fucking gorgeous, but oh those fucking tattoos. Why o' why do these girls think for one mili-second that they make them look more attractive. That is my opinion and i will always have that opinion and I would like to think that that is not just my thoughts but the thoughts of many more who are members of this forum.
It is also a safe bet that most of the girls who have disfigured their skin will regret it in the not to far off distant future. It seems to me that the fans of tattoos are the younger generation. The only reason they see good in this body artwork is because they have not been around long enough to have any regrets. But for most of the tattoo lovers you can bet your bottom fucking dollar those regrets will come.
12-11-2014 14:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

People don't get tattoos just because they think they will be more attractive with them. People get tattoos for all sorts of reasons, myself included and I have no regrets about mine at all

also fair enough you don't like Jodie's tattoos and other babes with tattoos, that's your opinion but to go as far as saying she and other babes have disfigured their skin is crossing the line I think into personal attack territory. Just say you don't like babes with tattoos

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 15:46 by Rammyrascal.)
12-11-2014 15:45
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Rammy I will ask you a simple question. What have they done to their appearance by injecting ink into and under their skin? Skin is a material that is more often than not perfect for what it was designed for. And please give me one of those ''all sorts'' of reasons why people do get a tattoo.
And where did I say I don't like girls with tattoos? I said I don't ''like'' their tattoos.
12-11-2014 17:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what have they done to their appearance? that depends as some babes can pull off the tattooed look and look sexier with tattoos compared to when they didn't have tattoos whereas other babes can't pull off the tattooed look and look less sexier compared to when they didn't have tattoos. and I will give you one of those "all sorts" of reasons why people get a tattoo because there are all sorts of reasons why people get a tattoo.

regarding where you said I don't like girls with tattoos, it just looked from reading your post you don't like any girls with tattoos

Piper Niven Superfan
12-11-2014 20:13
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Jodie Jones - Chat & Discussion
Jodie is on tonight's schedule 10pm - 3am

[Image: image-B46F_54723AA2.jpg] [Image: image-2448_54723AA2.jpg]
23-11-2014 20:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(23-11-2014 20:51 )β™”Donβ™” Wrote:  Jodie is on tonight's schedule 10pm - 3am

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1576998

23-11-2014 23:42
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

It's a studio66 show, at least for the time being. Her stream is under the studio66 section of the website and she said welcome to studio66 on the mic. I imagine the OSGs on sky just haven't been changed for now.
24-11-2014 00:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66