Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average

Lucy Summers - BS Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Lucy Summers - Chat & Discussion
I hope Lucy gets to work a few nights when Lori isn't on, then she might a longer stint on bs1.
15-11-2014 08:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Probably wise to break her in gently last night...she will show her true colours when the likes of Caty and Paige T are on with her.Big GrinBig Grin
15-11-2014 09:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-11-2014 00:57 )snookered147 Wrote:  Ok so now I believe it to be true, Lucy really has ended up at BS Wink. The key to the success of the move for me is very simple.
How much airtime she gets on BS1.
That is pretty much the be all and end all.
I am not going to get drawn into a debate about factors that might prevent this happening. That's old ground covered a million and one times over in respect of various other BS babes Wink.
All I will say is that shoving her on to BS Blue in a sardine tin 3-4-1 scenario like she is currently in is not the way to get the best out of her.
BS1 solo time and BS1 2-4-1 time with the right partner is the ONLY way to go imo.
A tamed Lucy Summers on either of the other two BS channels for me is as bad as no Lucy at all.
She needs to be on BS1 - end of.
No point in skirting around the issue.
We need her on BS1 and preferably BSX as well.

pretty much the same point that I made earlier about getting the best out of lucy summers on babestation. she needs to be on bs1 and also for me bsx/bs unleashed to get the most out of her. as you say putting her in a 341 isn't how you get the best out of her.

as for last night thought lucy had a good solid debut on bs last night, getting better as the night went on. interesting to see how she goes tonight (sure ive seen either on here or on twitter that lucy is on again tonight)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 10:58 by Rammyrascal.)
15-11-2014 10:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

An amazing bs debut from Lucy,including two climax stints,only negative for me was she had nowhere near enough solo or BS1 screen time,hopefully that will be sorted for her next show,BOTN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
15-11-2014 10:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Lucy and bs1 are a match made in heaven, the stints she did on it last night were really good, dare i say we saw some of the old Lucy last night like when she started on RLC before being tamed, and now her shows have the chance to reach the heights they did on bang and if that happens i for one will not be watching anyone else

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-11-2014 10:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Lucy Summers - BS Chat & Discussion
I want her naked, oiled up and wildly horny in the alley or the sauna.
Then I want an all naked 2-4-1 with Caty in the massage table set with even more oil Tongue.
To finish things off a stint in the paddling pool with...............even more oil Wink.

ALL ON BS1 - of course Wink.

15-11-2014 13:28
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just wana say well done and thank you u kind members for posting the vids of Ms Lucy Summers for me to enjoy at the Hospital. Hopefully they will send me home later then i can enjoy watching her and the other babes tonight on my 50inch. But Doc Said No Sexual Activities... Damn No Tugging Aswell.... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-11-2014 13:38
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Good debut from Lucy she seemed very comfortable on BS, hope she does more than one night a week.
15-11-2014 13:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-11-2014 13:53 )biggles Wrote:  Good debut from Lucy she seemed very comfortable on BS, hope she does more than one night a week.

Lucy's on again tonight biggles

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2014 14:25
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Thanks Rammy - She's asking what costume to wear on Twitter, let her know what you'd like.
15-11-2014 14:30