babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Babestation Latinas: Chat, Caps and Videos

killyourself Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Latinas: Chat, Caps and Videos
(11-02-2015 03:28 )Paul1982 Wrote:  i prefer it when they push it too far. i don't really care if it gets them taken off air cos it will have been worth it Big Grin

And when it's gone you can go back to watching Cara Steel brushing her hair,Caitlin Winters looking miserable and see if Cara Brett has discovered a cure for being paralysed from the mouth down all with a guarantee that if you phone you'll get nothing even remotely cheeky.Personally I'd rather see them push it a bit and survive rather than go overboard and be done in a few weeks.

Freek on a leash
11-02-2015 20:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(11-02-2015 20:03 )killyourself Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 03:28 )Paul1982 Wrote:  i prefer it when they push it too far. i don't really care if it gets them taken off air cos it will have been worth it Big Grin

And when it's gone you can go back to watching Cara Steel brushing her hair,Caitlin Winters looking miserable and see if Cara Brett has discovered a cure for being paralysed from the mouth down all with a guarantee that if you phone you'll get nothing even remotely cheeky.Personally I'd rather see them push it a bit and survive rather than go overboard and be done in a few weeks.

dont get me wrong i understand your point. but i always use babe star as an example. that show took things to far and they paid the ultimate price. but do i regret them going as far as they did? not for a second!! if they HADNT taken things to far then they wouldn't be remembered as the last truly great babeshow.

but back on topic i think we've seen the last of the decent shows on this channel to. the way the girl with the baggy top two days ago suddenly started to behave herself half way through her show was a clear indication that someone on this side of the pond contacted the producers there and told them to keep they're girls under tighter control.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 02:00 by Paul1982.)
12-02-2015 01:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

looks like they have been pulled. dunno if its permanent but its a black screen on the bsblue encoder.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-02-2015 16:38
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

(12-02-2015 16:38 )HEX!T Wrote:  looks like they have been pulled. dunno if its permanent but its a black screen on the bsblue encoder.

Catalina is still doing shows so I guess Elisa has been sent to the naughty step for a few days.Cat has spent an awful lot of time just sitting and talking to people today and not so much dancing.Of***m wins again.

Freek on a leash
13-02-2015 20:03
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

Well she can expect a good telling off from me when she's next on.

Meanwhile I hear there was some pretty intensive daytime hair brushing on the other channel, to whet our appetites. What a golden age we're living through.
13-02-2015 22:59
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(12-02-2015 01:55 )Paul1982 Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 20:03 )killyourself Wrote:  

dont get me wrong i understand your point. but i always use babe star as an example. that show took things to far and they paid the ultimate price. but do i regret them going as far as they did? not for a second!! if they HADNT taken things to far then they wouldn't be remembered as the last truly great babeshow.

but back on topic i think we've seen the last of the decent shows on this channel to. the way the girl with the baggy top two days ago suddenly started to behave herself half way through her show was a clear indication that someone on this side of the pond contacted the producers there and told them to keep they're girls under tighter control.

I agree it is better to be a short lived venture which would always be remembered as a truly great channel. I wish they would just allow the girls to continue as they were.
It wasn't as if she was flashing pussy or flashing her tits. Alright she might have gone a bit overboard on the fondling, (maybe get her to tone that down a bit).
Otherwise i say leave em to it. She seemed to be busy on the phone that day. Big GrinBig Grin

I'm sure that offcunt would warn them first before they took the drastic measure of taking them off air.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2015 12:19 by Block.)
14-02-2015 12:12
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

Elisa 10th February 2015

[Image: image-4A04_54DF7ACB.jpg]

https://1fichier.com/?r68r4xv1gt
14-02-2015 17:42
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

Catalina 11th February 2015

[Image: image-910B_54DF7ACB.jpg]

https://1fichier.com/?qqw9imq167
14-02-2015 17:45
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

Catalina 13th February 2015

[Image: image-3309_54DF7ACB.jpg]

https://1fichier.com/?xx1u58i0nz
14-02-2015 17:46
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

Great news, she's back. In terms of tease, she does more just getting up off the sofa than some other girls manage in their whole career. Big thanks to the poster above for recording that show.
14-02-2015 20:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV