Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Highs And Lows Of 2014 And Hopes For 2015

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Highs And Lows Of 2014 And Hopes For 2015
Highs BS signing 2 of the best night show performers in Caty Cole and Delia Rose, bringing Alice Goodwin back to the nightshows. Turning Sophie Hart into a superstar perfomer and finally getting the best out of Ashley Emma also bringing back Lilly Roma to BS.

Lows BS not bringing back Jennifer Jade home where she belongs.

2015 hope BS will bring Jennifer Jade home where she belongs.
01-01-2015 00:40
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Highs And Lows Of 2014 And Hopes For 2015
(16-12-2014 21:45 )snookered147 Wrote:  And now the lows.
The apparent ever more prevalent attitude problem of an increasing number of babes is a definite low imo.
What seems like a refusal to put on regular, stimulating shows due to a feeling it might satisfy freeloaders is very disappointing. They should focus on putting on the horniest, dirtiest show they can every time. The viewer of today is the caller of tomorrow.
The farcical situation at S66 through a multitude of factors earlier in 2014 has to be considered a low.
It brought into being a thread entitled 'Studio 66 - Can it get any worse'. Over 1000 responses, the extreme large majority of which just kept piling on the criticism and piss taking cannot be treated as merely a few miserable old gits having a whinge.
I don't feel a desire or need to go over all the old ground again in detail but for a channel to be lampooned so mercilessly and repeatedly speaks volumes not for the critics but for the channel whether Jamie likes it or not.
The lack of set variety and imagination across the board is deeply disheartening. Same old outfits, same old moves, same old sets, same old performances over and over.
Lack of spontaneity and excitement.
Even BS have now reverted to the over use of platform, boudoir and bed sets almost entirely. Where has the sauna, massage table and paddling pool gone? Huh.
S66 still very heavily reliant on bed sets and office sets both of which have been done to death at old studio and new.
The cost of calls is still a bug bear of mine. Way too expensive which as a regular caller necessitates a dossier to the RSPCPB
(Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Phone Bills laugh).

Finally my hopes for 2015 which are incredibly simple i.e
REVERSE ALL MY HIGHLIGHTED LOWS.

Regrettably none of the lows have been reversed.
If anything things have become several times worse Rolleyes.
Oh deary deary me Rolleyesbladewave.

18-07-2015 17:15
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV