Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

harryameliamodel Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Good grief I've stopen replying to you individually as you're all giving me a headache.

Right I hate being rude but I will not have my Co workers or production team slandered by people who have never met then. Out of all the channels I have worked on, the production team at studio 66, Xtreme Filth and Golden Girls collectively are the best to work with. You guys here on the forum do not set the rules, and you would not have to pay the thousands of pounds in fines if these guys didn't do their job so well. The company is the best company I have worked for, taking great care of their staff and girls. They work hard on long nights and day shifts to not only produce the show, but look after us girls and keep us in good spirits on screen when we are feeling down or annoyed, or not doing so well.

My second point being is that I, like every single other girl working on a babe channel, am SELF EMPLOYED. That means when I want to go on a break, I shout to my producer that I want a break, he puts my mic on, I tell people I will be back shortly, and I go on my break. That's it. Stop reading too much into EVERYTHING and take these channels for what they are - a babe show. If you want to know how they are produced or what goes on behind the scenes, then get a job as a producer on the channels, otherwise stop bashing the actual producers when you could not do a better job yourself, and just enjoy the show.

Some of you probably struggle to keep your wives or girlfriends happy. That's just one girl. Now imagine the poor guy in the gallery who has five or six girls squealing at him at any given time for a minimum of 8 hours solid. And you guys decide to bash them for doing their best. They deserve a bloody OBE!
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 19:22 by harryameliamodel.)
01-01-2015 19:20
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^An OBE for doing there job? You are the one exaggerating what they do. Most of us just want them to fix the lights or a different setting its not that hard. This forum is for an exchange of views you don't have to agree but no need to go over the top.
01-01-2015 19:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-01-2015 17:20 )RRROGER Wrote:  Hey winsaw, cross referencing one of your earlier posts you commented that you saw Fernanda Ferrari apparently involved in Studio66 production...
....then Harry Amelia said Fernanda also helped with XtremeFilth production while waiting for her show to start.

Are we really sure they are separate companies?
...at midnight GoldenGirls/XtremeFilth/Studio66 girls all on same bed, difficult to believe they don't all work for same company?

Well admin claims XF is a independent "Production" he say's "The cameramen for the show are not supplied by Studio 66 as claimed (he doesn't say that about the camera women though lol) and neither are any of the producers or production staff . There are no Studio 66 producers in charge of content" .

See his post iv'e quoted below

(11-09-2014 14:14 )admin Wrote:  The channel is not Studio 66 in all but name, because the show is an independent production. The cameramen for the show are not supplied by Studio 66 as claimed and neither are any producers or production staff. There are no Studio 66 producers in charge of content, although Studio 66 do monitor the channel output for Ofcom compliance. It's not true either to say that Xtreme Filth are only in charge of the girls, as they have total creative control over the channel output, subject of course to compliance with Ofcom's broadcasting code.

(Source of information: telephone conversation with Krystal Niles).

admin doesn't say they are separate company's, just that it is a independent production from the STD 66 shows etc .
Maybe this is no longer the case ?.
Whatever the present relationship is, it's clear that some of the staff from both shows seem to move round these alleged independent productions during the night .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 20:01 by mr mystery.)
01-01-2015 19:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Just wanted to announce to everyone here that I've become a new producer at Studio 66!!! This is very exciting for me, and I'm going to give all of you some truly wild and imaginative sessions!

*&%^$#$#April fools*&%$#@@@#$ Bounce
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 19:42 by mrmann.)
01-01-2015 19:41
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

THANK YOU. A helpful post throughout, but clarity on this point, I think is really helpful:

(01-01-2015 19:20 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  My second point being is that I, like every single other girl working on a babe channel, am SELF EMPLOYED.

I find that this forum goes off on so many unnecessary and unhelpful tangents because too many people are laboring under the mistaken impression that this is some absurdly lucrative salaried gig.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 19:41 by Goodfella3041.)
01-01-2015 19:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 19:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 17:20 )RRROGER Wrote:  Hey winsaw, cross referencing one of your earlier posts you commented that you saw Fernanda Ferrari apparently involved in Studio66 production...
....then Harry Amelia said Fernanda also helped with XtremeFilth production while waiting for her show to start.

Are we really sure they are separate companies?
...at midnight GoldenGirls/XtremeFilth/Studio66 girls all on same bed, difficult to believe they don't all work for same company?

Well admin claims XF is a independent "Production" he say's "The cameramen for the show are not supplied by Studio 66 as claimed (he doesn't say that about the camera women though lol) and neither are any of the producers or production staff . There are no Studio 66 producers in charge of content" .

See is post i've quoted below

(11-09-2014 14:14 )admin Wrote:  The channel is not Studio 66 in all but name, because the show is an independent production. The cameramen for the show are not supplied by Studio 66 as claimed and neither are any producers or production staff. There are no Studio 66 producers in charge of content, although Studio 66 do monitor the channel output for Ofcom compliance. It's not true either to say that Xtreme Filth are only in charge of the girls, as they have total creative control over the channel output, subject of course to compliance with Ofcom's broadcasting code.

(Source of information: telephone conversation with Krystal Niles).

admin doesn't say they are separate company's, just that it is a independent production from the STD 66 shows etc .
Maybe this is no longer the case ?.
Whatever the present relationship is, it's clear that some of the staff from both shows seem to move round these alleged independent productions during the night .

look at storm babes when they have only one girl on and she goes for a break they put up a screen shot saying the time she will return and the feed does not swap to another channel.

So S66 does have a relationship with these other channels it's clear and any one saying they are not connected is not being truthful.
01-01-2015 19:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-01-2015 19:20 )harryameliamodel Wrote:  Good grief I've stopen replying to you individually as you're all giving me a headache.

Right I hate being rude but I will not have my Co workers or production team slandered by people who have never met then. Out of all the channels I have worked on, the production team at studio 66, Xtreme Filth and Golden Girls collectively are the best to work with. You guys here on the forum do not set the rules, and you would not have to pay the thousands of pounds in fines if these guys didn't do their job so well. The company is the best company I have worked for, taking great care of their staff and girls. They work hard on long nights and day shifts to not only produce the show, but look after us girls and keep us in good spirits on screen when we are feeling down or annoyed, or not doing so well.

My second point being is that I, like every single other girl working on a babe channel, am SELF EMPLOYED. That means when I want to go on a break, I shout to my producer that I want a break, he puts my mic on, I tell people I will be back shortly, and I go on my break. That's it. Stop reading too much into EVERYTHING and take these channels for what they are - a babe show. If you want to know how they are produced or what goes on behind the scenes, then get a job as a producer on the channels, otherwise stop bashing the actual producers when you could not do a better job yourself, and just enjoy the show.

Some of you probably struggle to keep your wives or girlfriends happy. That's just one girl. Now imagine the poor guy in the gallery who has five or six girls squealing at him at any given time for a minimum of 8 hours solid. And you guys decide to bash them for doing their best. They deserve a bloody OBE!

You work in a service industry. You provide entertainment to the public. Viewers/callers to your channel have a right to voice any criticisms they want to.

Where I work we get criticised all the time by people we supply. Most of whom I have never met. As long as its not abusive it goes with the job. Do you think you should be immune somehow? Why would that be?

Just because you like the people you work with doesn't mean they can't do some things better sometimes. You should be glad people on here are interested enough in your 'product' to have an opinion on it I would have thought.

I think you will find there are tougher lines of work than the industry you're in...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 20:38 by ShandyHand.)
01-01-2015 19:52
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 16:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nope, I'm not an s66 fanboy and definately not paranoid regarding an agenda against s66. I do think there is a very small group of forum members who for whatever reason have an agenda against s66 and want to see it out of business.

Who exactly are these wank channel forum Illuminati who weald such power? Big Laugh Do I now need to watch my back if go against them if I ever give S66 any praise? Perhaps put me out of business Surprised Wink

Or is this simply emotional hypebole over a channel who'll never reciprocate such emotion?
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 19:57 by KerrAvon.)
01-01-2015 19:56
Charlemagne Offline

Do you mean this organisation

[Image: image-6B77_54A599E5.jpg]

Sorry I may have image upside down. But I don't think that anyone on the forum needs to be in fear of being flayed by a white haired monk.

Please feel free to give praise when it's deserved.
01-01-2015 20:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(01-01-2015 19:46 )Broncobilly Wrote:  So S66 does have a relationship with these other channels it's clear and any one saying they are not connected is not being truthful.

see the XF chat thread for many people saying they are not connected and i fully agree with what you think of them Big Grin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-01-2015 20:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66