GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

towny Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
I don't see how you can be part of S66 nights if you don't even show *gusset. And I think she's the only S66 night babe who doesn't pull pants down in one form or another? So not sure where she fits... she must have brought a pretty good fan base with her to get the gig. Looking forward to seeing how she develops tho as she's dead sexy. But I wouldn't call at the mo as I need to see pants down action.

*one of my favourite words and incidentally the name of my cat
11-01-2015 12:11
Find all posts by this user
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Good to see Ella at S66. I was a big fan of her when she was on BS and was disappointed when she left. Even though she never used to get naked on RLC I think S66 will largely benefit from her foot fetish fan base. Ideally I would like to see her drop the dom stints, get oiled and naked on S66 Tongue
12-01-2015 17:17
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

The first night was amazing when she did the foot fetish POV.....Hope for more tonight. She really knows how to tease with her feet. Cannot wait for more from her. Also people wondering where Ella is gonna fit in because she's not doing the same type of show that Calre/Kandi do-but Ella does her own thing, which she is largely not contested in on Studio 66.

Many other girls have come in trying to replicate Kandi and Clare and the likes and have fallen by the wayside and are now gone from S66 so why mimic what we already have? Do people really want to see the EXACT same show just from dif' girls?

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 15:00 by DeadPanStan.)
13-01-2015 14:55
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot_11.png]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
13-01-2015 22:53
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Has Ella Jolie undergone a breast augmentation procedure?
13-01-2015 23:09
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(13-01-2015 14:55 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  The first night was amazing when she did the foot fetish POV.....Hope for more tonight. She really knows how to tease with her feet. Cannot wait for more from her. Also people wondering where Ella is gonna fit in because she's not doing the same type of show that Calre/Kandi do-but Ella does her own thing, which she is largely not contested in on Studio 66.

Many other girls have come in trying to replicate Kandi and Clare and the likes and have fallen by the wayside and are now gone from S66 so why mimic what we already have? Do people really want to see the EXACT same show just from dif' girls?
NO,but I would love to see ELLA doing a show,don't get this dom or foot fetish stuff,but understand some do,fair enough,but when Ella is not doing that boring shit, for me her shows are bluntly putting it daytime with tits,fucking waste of talent the only babe who keeps her legs crossed on a night show is the best way to sum it up.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 23:21 by dogman.)
13-01-2015 23:19
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Nope I don'y get the dom or foot thing either, tho' I appreciate there are quite a few people who do.
My point is that I don't think she's really into dom (can't speak for feet so will leave for the fetishists!) or even particularly good at - it seems to be just a bit of kicking and stamping as far as I can see! Other girls I've seen do dom have been way more raunchy and (if you like that sort of thing) more satisfying I would have thought. To me, it's all a smoke screen to avoid putting on a "proper" night show rather than really trying to do anything different or novel.
Yes of course Ella looks good in dom gear, but then she looks good in anything so don't think that proves much. Now if she were to keep the boots on and remove the rest of her clothes during a dom session that really would be something and you wouldn't hear me complain again, but is that likely to happen....?
13-01-2015 23:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Ella is better than this. Dom should only be on for an hour then do something else she has more talent but obviously the production does not.
14-01-2015 00:01
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

I actually really enjoy these type of shows, and also think Ella is very good at them. Confidence is key and she has it in abundance. Sorry you guys don't enjoy them, I think she does offer a good balance though between regular shows and dom ones...
14-01-2015 00:30
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(13-01-2015 23:19 )dogman Wrote:  NO,but I would love to see ELLA doing a show,don't get this dom or foot fetish stuff,but understand some do,fair enough,but when Ella is not doing that boring shit, for me her shows are bluntly putting it daytime with tits,fucking waste of talent the only babe who keeps her legs crossed on a night show is the best way to sum it up.

The dom point may stand tonight, but on her first night she BARELY did any dom stuff so I'm gonna chalk that up to bull.

Her phone has been engaged all night and people clearly like it, she may not be the best at it(but is far better than any other girl on these shows-and much better looking to boot for the dom/slave stiuff)

So this gives S66 a little something they didn't have before when she does dom style nights. But as said her first night wasn't too much dom but still people(the regulars) complained.

THE singular criticism rest on open leg stuff? Huh? Any time someone says she's boring, tame, etc the only thing they say is open leg stuff.

She doesn't do that much(if at all) so deal with it or move on, plenty of girls do so plenty of variety. But we have a noisy few on this board who bitch about anything.

@Phonebook Seriously, you can't tell real from fake. Facepalm

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 02:57 by DeadPanStan.)
14-01-2015 02:54
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles