Twitter Troll

RE: The Pad vs Elite.........
Thanks a lot for that answer Sarah!
21-04-2009 14:07
Find all posts by this user
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

vostok 1 Wrote:Thanks a lot for that answer Sarah!

I suppose it was an answer... of sorts ;-)

Tongue

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
21-04-2009 14:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Am going to have to go with Bell....but it seems twirls are no longer allowed on the pad so am swaying a little more towards elite
21-04-2009 14:29
Sarah Offline

tsurugi Wrote:Am going to have to go with Bell....but it seems twirls are no longer allowed on the pad so am swaying a little more towards elite

You will get an extra bash when Kelly sees this Mr Tsurugi Wink

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
21-04-2009 14:33
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

think someone is a little bitter towards elite, or is it more towards Norm. hey i dont watch the pad or elite daytime. so they both need to up the ante. Both are light years behind pp/bs in terms of show interaction and girls. Then again Elite is new so will improve. Some of the girls on the pad are hot. Not many hotter than Emma Spellar. Although with the very long hrs they put in, some do look a little bored at times. Then there is Kelly Bell. Dont think im alone in saying that she is just Great in every respect.

21-04-2009 14:36
Sarah Offline

josh1979 Wrote:think someone is a little bitter towards elite, or is it more towards Norm. hey i dont watch the pad or elite daytime. so they both need to up the ante. Both are light years behind pp/bs in terms of show interaction and girls. Then again Elite is new so will improve. Some of the girls on the pad are hot. Not many hotter than Emma Spellar. Although with the very long hrs they put in, some do look a little bored at times. Then there is Kelly Bell. Dont think im alone in saying that she is just Great in every respect.

Actually I had a slight run in with one of the elite girls that took offence to a pic I posted of her that was a great pic & got great response-but she said no so I removed it Sad

Bitter? no but I was a teeny bit pissed ;-)

21-04-2009 14:40
spimmy Offline
Senior Poster

i have to wonder how much these channels make compared to the encrypted channels
21-04-2009 14:45
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Sarah Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:Am going to have to go with Bell....but it seems twirls are no longer allowed on the pad so am swaying a little more towards elite

You will get an extra bash when Kelly sees this Mr Tsurugi Wink

me thinks you may be right
21-04-2009 14:51
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Sarah Wrote:Sarah
PS, Are you aware Ofcom are taking a keen interest in all 900 channels this week? Just a heads up.

I saw the email too-NO HOLD UPS-NO LICKING LIPS-NO DANCING etc etc....

I may have looked quite the same as Vikki, but didn't wear hold ups & hope Elite dont get fined :-( as that was flouting according to Ofcom.

After 5.30 is more relaxed for some reason.

It was fun tho! Cheers Vikki! & I know Viki reads the forum & will read this so Hi ya xx

Kells x

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
22-04-2009 09:20
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

What the hell's wrong with hold-ups? Are they going to ban Aerobics Oz Style next? Incidentally, Kelly, you looked amazing yesterday. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2009 09:32 by rickhardo.)
22-04-2009 09:31
Thread Closed