dannii harwood

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Dannii Harwood (Ultimate Babe 2015) - Babestation Chat & Discussion
leatherface Online
Senior Poster

RE: Dannii Harwood (Ultimate Babe 2015) - Babestation Chat & Discussion
(14-10-2018 13:20 )iloveMegan Wrote:  There are cheaper POV ones and while the $50 aren't quite POV the camera is handheld and zoomed in quite close at least from what I've seen (a few were leaked a while back and that's where I saw them). She's done one in a secretary outfit and a new one in her latex catsuit, I don't know if they're shot in a different style. It would be good if she just set the camera up on a tripod or something so you could get a good look at everything but I'd assume those are shot handheld too. She'll post preview pics of her outfits to hype up the videos but sadly she doesn't post screengrabs from the actual videos, you don't know what you're getting until you've paid unfortunately.

thank you. I was hoping for normal scenes... if we're talking of POV I'm not interested at all. I've always hated it.
Anyway I remember a hot scene she did for James Bertoni where she was tied and spanked. I wish she would do more stuff like that.

In any case... really? She doesn't put previews for the videos? It seems a terrible strategy to sell something to me, even if it's a girl I really like (like her) I would never buy anything without knowing before what to expect.
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018 21:01 by leatherface.)
15-10-2018 20:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leatherface Online
Senior Poster

(15-10-2018 08:42 )PeleMessi Wrote:  It was the right thing to stop. She has a long history of innovation and stimulating nights. Dannii made a lot of people happy for a long timr.

Sadly the shows now are run by people who don't want innovation and consenting adult fun its all gone cynical and slow with the ambition of getting to 5am with nothing happened and as a result not fit for purpose.

Thank you Dannii you will be remembered as one of the reasons babeshows were great.

what do you mean with innovation?
Because she is definitely one of the hottest women I've seen on red light central and than babestation, but in the years I've seen her (even in her great days of red light central) she did the same things the other
women on the channel.
15-10-2018 21:03
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Well leatherface you cannot have been watching the Babe shows in the glory days of Bang Babes and Elite TV
In my opinion Dannii and the gorgeous Emily Dean were the two best ever performers on these shows as they both pushed the boundaries to the limit before Ofcom cracked down on the shows with massive fines which put Bang Babes out of buisiness
They were both innovators of was was allowed on TV
Just check out the videos of Emily Dean on the internet of Emily in see through knickers and of Dannii`s Bang Babe shows then you might change your opinion
16-10-2018 02:37
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

[Image: 44274851-157770025174267-8473502714569743786-n.jpg]
Yesterday 16:13
ToonLink64 Offline
Lynch Mob

[Image: image-A4B8_5BC78296.jpg]