hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hot & Wet
According to the schedule on rampant, this evening there should have been Victoria until 19:30, then Euforia until 22:30 then Vixen and Elektra. I was looking forward to it as I'm yet to see Victoria and was hoping for a two girl show with Vixen and Elektra. But when I looked in at about 18:50 Euforia was on and when I next looked at about 19:45 there was no show and there hasn't been one since.Sad

Question everything
13-10-2017 22:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi milfspotter. I dont know what happened with you yesterday but the girls were as the schedule an Vixen and Elektra were on at 22.30 last night, I phoned them first off before retiring. Thursday was the rubbish day when they transferred to the new studio and although all the girls who were o the schedule made an appearance, it was a total cock up. But it should be ok from now on. I think it is back to normal now. The late starts for the weekend and then the earlier start for the week, like it used to be, but will have to wait and see.
14-10-2017 23:00
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2017 23:00 )steve1057 Wrote:  Hi milfspotter. I dont know what happened with you yesterday but the girls were as the schedule an Vixen and Elektra were on at 22.30 last night, I phoned them first off before retiring. Thursday was the rubbish day when they transferred to the new studio and although all the girls who were o the schedule made an appearance, it was a total cock up. But it should be ok from now on. I think it is back to normal now. The late starts for the weekend and then the earlier start for the week, like it used to be, but will have to wait and see.

Thanks Steve. I was trying to view via VLC and the links I'd got for the streams were wrong. I didn't think to look via the link at the top of this forum. Had a look occasionally yesterday via that and all is well. Hope to get VLC running again for H&W soon.

Question everything
15-10-2017 14:49
Kevdog1 Offline
Junior Poster

I’m trying to upload some vids but it says the file is too large, what can I do ?
24-10-2017 17:37
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2017 17:37 )Kevdog1 Wrote:  I’m trying to upload some vids but it says the file is too large, what can I do ?

Are you trying to upload directly to this site? Best to use a video hosting service and embed links to their site. Loads of info on the tech zone here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23 . I use openload.co

Question everything
24-10-2017 19:23
Kevdog1 Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks mate, I’ve got the openload links but I dunno how to get as a video on here
24-10-2017 22:19
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

It looks like they've now settled down with five girls, Athena, Euforia, Vixen and the two newbies Elektra and Paradisia. A shame that the other newbies, Victoria and Anastasia didn't seem to last long. Pleasure came back briefly, and Scarlett even more briefly. It would have been nice for them to have stayed around, to give more variety. I hope they get a few more girls in, and also get the 2-4-1s going again.

Question everything
19-01-2018 21:43
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Good to see Paradisia back this evening. Poor old Euforia, Athena and Elektra had been working too many days without a break. Hopefully some others will return as well.

Question everything
30-01-2018 19:47
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Belated third birthday greetings to H&W for yesterday.

Question everything
18-02-2018 07:58
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to be very intermittent output just recently. It doesn't bode well for the future. The channel looked like it was starting to do well again. The schedule on Rampant seems to be TBC for most days and when it does give the name of a girl it's invariably wrong. Been looking in for over an hour now and there's no sign of any shows. The same thing happened for much of Saturday afternoon. Very frustrating.

Question everything
12-03-2018 19:44

hot and wet