hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hot & Wet
Does anybody know if there's been a show today?
The last I saw was Jade yesterday. Her show finished at 1pm and then there was just a grey screen which is unusual as usually when a girl finishes the feed just stops.
When I looked in again at 3:30 there was no feed despite shows being scheduled on rampant.
Today when I looked in at 6:50 and again just now there's been no show, despite the Rampant schedule having 'tbc' for the day.
I hope this isn't the start of one of their lengthy absences or worse.

Question everything
16-04-2018 19:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

It's back!

Question everything
18-04-2018 06:41
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Caught a couple of minutes of a new girl, Loralai yesterday evening. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to be able to cap or record. She looks a lot like Athena. If I had one criticism of this channel it would be that a lot of the girls, past and present, look similar, especially the current crop, Jade, Elektra, Athena, Vixen and now Loralai.

Question everything
11-05-2018 06:44
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

According to the rampant schedule Amorina makes a long awaited return today 16:00 to 19:00.

Question everything
03-07-2018 06:31
Kevdog1 Offline
Junior Poster

These girls disappear quite often, are they on other webcam sites?
15-07-2018 18:03
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2018 18:03 )Kevdog1 Wrote:  These girls disappear quite often, are they on other webcam sites?

Not that I've seen.

Question everything
15-07-2018 20:26
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Just for info if you aren't already aware. Athena is off now until August, more early than late, I think. Elektra is now on an extended break and may not be back till next year. Euforia is still away and when she is returning is still an unknown. As you have seen Amorina has made a welcome return. There are 2 new girls, Iris and Anabelle. Both started Sunday night. Jade seems to have done a disappearing trick at the moment and I haven't heard anything about her so cant tell you anymore. Having said that, she was doing some kind of educational course earlier this year, so whether she has gone to finish that off now there are 2 new girls, I really don't know. They have also reintroduced the Cam feature that they had before whereby using your web cam they can now see you if you so wish but as far as I am aware there is no sound with it so you still have to call to talk to them. That should bring you up to date with the channel.
17-07-2018 08:58
Jon6969 Offline

(17-07-2018 08:58 )steve1057 Wrote:  Just for info if you aren't already aware. Athena is off now until August, more early than late, I think. Elektra is now on an extended break and may not be back till next year. Euforia is still away and when she is returning is still an unknown. As you have seen Amorina has made a welcome return. There are 2 new girls, Iris and Anabelle. Both started Sunday night. Jade seems to have done a disappearing trick at the moment and I haven't heard anything about her so cant tell you anymore. Having said that, she was doing some kind of educational course earlier this year, so whether she has gone to finish that off now there are 2 new girls, I really don't know. They have also reintroduced the Cam feature that they had before whereby using your web cam they can now see you if you so wish but as far as I am aware there is no sound with it so you still have to call to talk to them. That should bring you up to date with the channel.

Hi

Where are the Hot and Wet girls from? They are so beautiful
17-07-2018 15:23
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2018 08:58 )steve1057 Wrote:  Just for info if you aren't already aware. Athena is off now until August, more early than late, I think. Elektra is now on an extended break and may not be back till next year. Euforia is still away and when she is returning is still an unknown. As you have seen Amorina has made a welcome return. There are 2 new girls, Iris and Anabelle. Both started Sunday night. Jade seems to have done a disappearing trick at the moment and I haven't heard anything about her so cant tell you anymore. Having said that, she was doing some kind of educational course earlier this year, so whether she has gone to finish that off now there are 2 new girls, I really don't know. They have also reintroduced the Cam feature that they had before whereby using your web cam they can now see you if you so wish but as far as I am aware there is no sound with it so you still have to call to talk to them. That should bring you up to date with the channel.

Thanks for the info Steve. From what I've seen of her I'm liking Iris a lot. Haven't managed to catch any of Annabelle's shows yet.

Question everything
19-07-2018 06:27
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure I like the new set. It looks a bit sterile. It came as a bit of a surprise. On Monday morning Jade was on the regular set before I went to work and when I came back early evening Annabelle was on the new one. The change happened seamlessly.

Question everything
01-08-2018 06:26

hot and wet