babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Teresa May

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Teresa May
saw this announcement yesterday and i cant wait to see teresa again on the channels. this is the teresa may legend show she was hinting at

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2009 09:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Teresa_May Offline
Teresa May Model

Well I am on this wednesday the 15th bso give me a call

Rammyrascal Wrote:saw this announcement yesterday and i cant wait to see teresa again on the channels. this is the teresa may legend show she was hinting at

Love Teresa http://www.teresaXXXmay.com
15-07-2009 00:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Its great to have on you onboard Teresa Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-07-2009 03:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hi teresa will be watching today. you still look stunning. seen on myspace youve got married so congratulations for that

Piper Niven Superfan
15-07-2009 11:59
Teresa_May Offline
Teresa May Model

Thank you for your congrats x

(15-07-2009 11:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hi teresa will be watching today. you still look stunning. seen on myspace youve got married so congratulations for that

17-07-2009 23:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Teresa_May Offline
Teresa May Model

Did you get through to me? Not sure about boots as it's a long day, I may be wearing latex in the near future.

(08-06-2009 20:15 )Kiss Your Boots Wrote:  
Colbert Rules Wrote:Teresa, glamour model royality! Thank you for my adolescence.

I agree!

Teresa, you are gorgeous, a legend and we all salute you!!! Wink But the 25th is a Thursday, so I'll have to skip work that day for a chat, or will you be on at night? And do we get any chance to make suggestions for what you may be wearing? Any interesting outfits? Some kinky boots perhap? Big Grin

ps Pretty awesome forum this, if I can talk to the gorgeous Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heart

17-07-2009 23:40
Teresa_May Offline
Teresa May Model

If anyone can post a message that has the posts or is it threads about me I would appreciate it very much

Colbert Rules Wrote:Teresa, glamour model royality! Thank you for my adolescence.

I agree!

Teresa, you are gorgeous, a legend and we all salute you!!! Wink But the 25th is a Thursday, so I'll have to skip work that day for a chat, or will you be on at night? And do we get any chance to make suggestions for what you may be wearing? Any interesting outfits? Some kinky boots perhap? Big Grin

Heart

17-07-2009 23:42
Kiss Your Boots Offline
Master Poster

Afraid not Teresa, maybe next time? And I look forward to seeing you in latex! Or maybe even a short spell in some boots? Wink

(17-07-2009 23:40 )Teresa_May Wrote:  Did you get through to me? Not sure about boots as it's a long day, I may be wearing latex in the near future.

I agree!

Heart

18-07-2009 06:56
jimbob88 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey have any of you guys tried giving teresa a call?
30-07-2009 16:07
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

hi teresa, question for u, are u going to do nights on the legends show?? your fans would love it if you would x x x
31-07-2009 06:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV