Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(08-03-2015 14:01 )winsaw Wrote:  i am happy that we have a new channel coming, but looks like some are getting a bit over excited Big Grin
just because a girl follows them on twitter dose not mean she has signed for them, most girls follow most channels

Very true Winsaw, but we shouldn't let that get in the way of a good bit of speculation posts/conspiracy theories/predictions.

Without such speculation threads channelling members to trawl twitter, facebook for a hint of what might be going on we'd get bickering and arguments...oh wait....

Still, it often beats the soul crushing terror and tedium of real life....
08-03-2015 15:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cuthbert Offline
Junior Poster

(08-03-2015 15:29 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  a good bit of speculation

For speculation I predict a minimum of 2 signings of babe channel 'legends' from another channel, in addition to any names from the twitter list which is probably not a significant list anyway.
08-03-2015 16:02
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

If they're signing up legends it would be good if they had an EPG slot to match, but the theory of this thread is that they're on 945 which is the very bottom slot. bladewave
08-03-2015 17:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Gotta be said, the sets have the distinct whiff of a certain sleazy channel owner...

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-03-2015 17:55
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Yeah i got the feeling its his deffo whiff of old bluebird about it

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-03-2015 18:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

From my understanding and my deductions the company behind Sin TV is possibly a new company "Honey Club TV Limited".
The 2 men behind this company ie directors are Mr Jevdet Orgen and Mr Cristinel Dumitru Prisacaru, info here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/093291...ecretaries

These same 2 men are also behind a separate new company called "Relativity Marketing Limited", this company put a advert on this forum here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1617018
The email address given in that post is hctv@gmail.com,, so i should think the hctv stands for honey club tv .

Also forum member 'longtimecaller' posted on this forum that the Sin TV website domain name was registered by Jevdet Orgen, this is his twitter account https://twitter.com/JevOrgenLondon/with_replies

Check out his tweets, he was tweeting Ree Petra and Tori back in December, as well as other babe channel girls, he seems to have worked with a lot of the babe channel girls in the past .

So it seems Jevdet Oregen is one of the main men behind this new channel and that they have been gearing up to launch this new channel for a good few months .

PS, Sin TV doesn't seem to have any BB connections whatsoever .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 21:27 by mr mystery.)
08-03-2015 20:50
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(08-03-2015 17:03 )bigglesworth Wrote:  If they're signing up legends it would be good if they had an EPG slot to match, but the theory of this thread is that they're on 945 which is the very bottom slot. bladewave

I don't buy into into this garbage about how an EPG number is going to determine the success of a channel. Back in the day Sportxxx was at the very end of the EPG numbers and so was Elite when it used to be a good channel.

Bottomline is. If you're good enough then we'll find you.
08-03-2015 21:15
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

That Jedvet orgen rings a bell he is a makeup artist he used to do a lot of work with some of the babestation girls. even does makeup for mark hatton

so he has the connection to the girls even to the retired ones like geri, dani oneil, Lolly

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 21:49 by HannahsPet.)
08-03-2015 21:44
Charlemagne Offline

So lets look at the facts.

They are having 5 webstreams so they could have a few TV channels
With the girls that they've signed & the management team that they have in place it's probably going to be based in London

So either it's a brand new show or they've taken over one of the existing teams.
Who could that be?
09-03-2015 07:51
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

When are they EXACTLY going to start broadcasting? The web site also has whiff of bluebird about it in it's design too if I can chuck in my 50p's worth (damn that's my health lottery quick pick money gone for the week...Tongue)

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
09-03-2015 07:59