GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elise Evans - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elise Evans - Chat & Discussion
i really liked that leather strip outfit, really showed of her lovely boobs, nice to see a girl on xxp putting something different on Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2014 12:02
Find all posts by this user
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Oh god I missed her last night by the sounds of it she looked hot. Why no caps it's just not right if a babe looks that hot there should be pics for everyone to enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 21:50 by tylercoop.)
03-01-2014 20:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I'm happy to see Elise finally looks like she's got back her spark.
Nothing like a new girl coming in to knock the cobwebs away. Wink
06-01-2014 23:57
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

What a sexy flexible body, I love it it really kicks your imagination into high gear about what you could get up to with her lovely little body from so many different angles you could easily pick her up and carry her around and have some creative fun, and she has really sexy lips too that look so luscious and kissable.
07-01-2014 18:57
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Great night again from Elise so looks so good right now and I love when she's on the solo bed because can really show off her body better and break out some more of her flexible positions.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 19:00 by tylercoop.)
10-01-2014 19:00
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Elise was the girl who got me watching xxXpanded in the first place, so it's a damn shame that she hardly ever appears on Freeview anymore. One night she appeared for about 5 minutes and disappeared again. She's just flawless and perfect and unspoiled in every way. I miss her. =(
20-01-2014 02:19
hcgs59 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-01-2014 02:19 )jennifer Wrote:  Elise was the girl who got me watching xxXpanded in the first place, so it's a damn shame that she hardly ever appears on Freeview anymore. One night she appeared for about 5 minutes and disappeared again. She's just flawless and perfect and unspoiled in every way. I miss her. =(

Elise was busy with other work in December, though she did step in at last min a couple of times when they were let down. She was abroad the weekend before last, but was scheduled to be on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday when she phoned in, they didn't want her. I e-mailed them and was told to check the schedule, that she would be in on Monday and that she was on cam. On Monday she was not in again, and as she tweeted that she was on cam, I guess she was available. Make of all that what you will, but I too will be disappointed if they are freezing her out.
21-01-2014 22:43
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

All I ever see lately is that she is on the xxxpanded cams rather than on the TV show
22-01-2014 00:15
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(21-01-2014 22:43 )hcgs59 Wrote:  Elise was busy with other work in December, though she did step in at last min a couple of times when they were let down. She was abroad the weekend before last, but was scheduled to be on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday when she phoned in, they didn't want her. I e-mailed them and was told to check the schedule, that she would be in on Monday and that she was on cam. On Monday she was not in again, and as she tweeted that she was on cam, I guess she was available. Make of all that what you will, but I too will be disappointed if they are freezing her out.

Since you know a lot about what's happening with her, do you know why they would freeze her out? It seemed for a while as if she was somewhere on their premises every night.
24-01-2014 13:29
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(21-01-2014 22:43 )hcgs59 Wrote:  Elise was busy with other work in December, though she did step in at last min a couple of times when they were let down. She was abroad the weekend before last, but was scheduled to be on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday when she phoned in, they didn't want her. I e-mailed them and was told to check the schedule, that she would be in on Monday and that she was on cam. On Monday she was not in again, and as she tweeted that she was on cam, I guess she was available. Make of all that what you will, but I too will be disappointed if they are freezing her out.

Lily Rose seems to be in the same boat. On cams a lot but doesn't seem to know when she'll be on tv next.
24-01-2014 20:45
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles