GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Tiffany Chambers - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion

Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tiffany Chambers - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion
Thanks terence for the support, looking forward to watching Tiffany on tonight's show.
07-06-2015 13:31
Find all posts by this user
IdreamofTiffany Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2015 13:31 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Thanks terence for the support, looking forward to watching Tiffany on tonight's show.

Lets hope there's more Tiffany solo than there is 2-4-1's or 3-4-1's, Tiffany should really have her own separate stream seeing as she's the ultimate babe channel babe.
07-06-2015 13:52
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

IdreamofTiffany, totally agree with you, think Tiffany's on with Jada & Ella Mai, so might be more of a chance of some solo sessions with only 3 girls on.
07-06-2015 14:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(07-06-2015 13:12 )terence Wrote:  ^mate, say what you want. if it goes to far, an actual moderator will let you know.

sb, i thought you were anti censorship? Wink

Well terrence just because you are a mod it doesn't take away my right to disagree with you. As far as I'm concerned we have a certain section on this forum where members are more than welcome to post such unnecessary comments.

(06-06-2015 04:59 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  My cock's ready for another go at miss Chambers beautiful arse.

But seeing as you clearly don't have an issue with this post terrence what I'd like to know is what relevance does this actually have to this Thread. Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't this supposed to be a discussion Thread on Tiffany, instead members are subjected to these type of posts that ought to be dumped in the buddy Thread instead. Everything should be about structure and actual relevance to the subject. I rest my case Important
07-06-2015 16:38
Jam Da Man Offline

(07-06-2015 16:38 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 04:59 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  My cock's ready for another go at miss Chambers beautiful arse.

...I'd like to know is what relevance does this actually have to this Thread. Correct me if I'm wrong here but isn't this supposed to be a discussion Thread on Tiffany, instead members are subjected to these type of posts that ought to be dumped in the buddy Thread instead. Everything should be about structure and actual relevance to the subject. I rest my case Important

As far as I can see from the last page or so, all the comments are about Tiffany, and her shows, so they're relevant to this thread. The point at which that stopped was when you derailed the thread by moaning about Roger's posts.

Roger doesn't appear to be asking for wank buddies, so that wouldn't be the correct thread for his posts. If you're not happy with his posts, then put him on your ignore list. Simples! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

07-06-2015 16:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

That's beside the point, 8 members have agreed with my post so far so I'm not alone in maintaining this opinion and I'll say it again, his comment was completely unnecessary as if I was a mod such comments like his I would immediately delete.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 18:10 by Scottishbloke.)
07-06-2015 17:35
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Scottishbloke, I never thought at the time of some of my posts that this was a discussion thread of Tiffany's performance ( my thoughts were should we say on other things at the time). I should have done. I take your opinion on board & as I have said earlier in this thread I shall keep my thoughts to myself in future & just comment on Tiffany's performance.
07-06-2015 18:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Thanks Roger Smile I also don't wish to come across as in anyway trying to dictate to any other member what they should or shouldn't post but like I say certain things should just stay private in my opinion.

No hard feelings Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 18:17 by Scottishbloke.)
07-06-2015 18:17
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

Scottishbloke, none whatsoever.
07-06-2015 18:23
terence Offline

ok, well let me make this fuckin abundantly clear. anyone can say what they like. if it goes beyond what we allow, we (mods) will remove it. failing that, work away!

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

voltaire.

i hope that's clear enough for everyone.
07-06-2015 21:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles