Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Tiffany Chambers - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion

themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany Chambers - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat & Discussion
(08-06-2015 14:54 )James Petros Wrote:  sniffed her sweaty foot

ewww
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 00:25 by themysteryman.)
10-06-2015 00:24
Find all posts by this user
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

Is it just me or has Tiffany lost an inch or so from round her waist looks to me like she has, looks stunning.
Looks like Tiff's broke one side of her panties naughty girl lol.
11-06-2015 23:53
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

Love Tiffany's beautiful arse best on TV in my opinion.
Like Tiff's pink outfit specially those tiny panties.
12-06-2015 01:10
worldinwinter Offline
Junior Poster

Whats the chance of Tiffany turning up at the Expanded/playboy channel ?
27-06-2015 09:07
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

So it's all over for Tiffany now at SinTV! Great shame! I am really sorry that it has not worked out for her (also the several other girls who have left recently).
I was aware that Tiff had become disheartened by the false promises, poor production etc - three girls on screen together, lack of solo time etc a few weeks ago.
Tiff has now returned to Adultwork again (she had not been on AW from when she joined Sin) and at the moment it looks as if that is where she will be.
I don't see Tiffany returning to BS because of the dreaded driving issue for her to and from MK. Sin was in many ways her saviour because of its London base.
She is truly too good and popular to be away from TV for long - just hope she joins another much better babechannel soon.
27-06-2015 09:15
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Good luck Tiffany
27-06-2015 09:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Tiffany is still a SinTV babe. She tweeted about 12:30 this lunchtime that she is after someone asked

https://twitter.com/666tiffanyc/status/6...0008858624

Hasn't said when she is next on

Piper Niven Superfan
27-06-2015 14:03
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Extremely pleased to hear this as the tweet has come from Tiffany herself. It will be interesting to see when she is next scheduled to appear.
My post was based on information from a very reliable source about 48 hours ago. I find it strange that within this period Tiffany has suddenly reactivated her AW account after some 3 months and also started tweeting again after more than one month; also it has taken about 3 days for confirmation of her position after a tweet direct to Sin.
Clearly as we all know the situation has changed dramatically at Sin over the past few weeks - perhaps losing Tiffany would have been the last thing Sin wanted.
That said, I really look forward to seeing Tiffany again on Sky/webstream soon.
27-06-2015 16:49
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2015 09:15 )gentlegiant Wrote:  So it's all over for Tiffany now at SinTV! Great shame! I am really sorry that it has not worked out for her (also the several other girls who have left recently).
I was aware that Tiff had become disheartened by the false promises, poor production etc - three girls on screen together, lack of solo time etc a few weeks ago.
Tiff has now returned to Adultwork again (she had not been on AW from when she joined Sin) and at the moment it looks as if that is where she will be.
I don't see Tiffany returning to BS because of the dreaded driving issue for her to and from MK. Sin was in many ways her saviour because of its London base.
She is truly too good and popular to be away from TV for long - just hope she joins another much better babechannel soon.
i have no idea why Tiffany would complain about the poor production/management of Sin TV when she's hardly a great performer anyway, she had plenty of solo air time on the x streams and most of the time she did fuck all, in fact there's no reason why girls such as Paige Turnah, Bex Shiner, Louise Porter, Ella Jolie and Tiffany should leave Sin TV because they are poor performers so Sin TV is the best channel for them anyway, would those girls consistently put on good shows under better production/management? i doubt it,
Admittedly Tiffany is a lot hotter than those other girls i mentioned, occasionally she will take her bra off and put on a good show when she feels like it
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2015 19:26 by Joey 27.)
27-06-2015 19:24
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

She's on BS Cams right now
27-06-2015 20:23
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles