Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Could you date a Night Time Babe?

Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Could you date a Night Time Babe?
Hey guys, I was wondering if it really came down to it, could you date a night time babe?

Yeah, going to the pub and showing her off to all your envious mates is one thing, but could you take her home to meet mum and dad?

I'd certainly like to think I could take one of them to my mum's home for a family meal, some of them seem genuinely lovely, but when it really came down to it I think I'd be nervous as hell how my folks would react if one of my bro's passed her the potatoes, blushed and asked, 'Hey didn't I call you last night?'.
Emma, Bobbi and some of the others off day shows, yeah sure, but the night time babes would probably cause concern.

Please don't be slagging off certain girls in your reply posts guys. Just an honest answer will suffice.

Although it has to be said, the babes would probably feel right at home with my two grannies there, cos they sure do love their babe shows. Gawd bless 'em[attachment=587]

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2008 14:08 by Ducky.)
22-10-2008 13:59
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Could you date a Night Time Babe?
I think i could, as i would love to see the look on peoples faces seeing a hot woman going out with a normal guy like me, well thats if any of the night time babes wanna make a offer, i guy can dream lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-10-2008 15:31
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

ToothFairy Wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if it really came down to it, could you date a night time babe?

Yeah, going to the pub and showing her off to all your envious mates is one thing, but could you take her home to meet mum and dad?

I'd certainly like to think I could take one of them to my mum's home for a family meal, some of them seem genuinely lovely, but when it really came down to it I think I'd be nervous as hell how my folks would react if one of my bro's passed her the potatoes, blushed and asked, 'Hey didn't I call you last night?'.
Emma, Bobbi and some of the others off day shows, yeah sure, but the night time babes would probably cause concern.

Please don't be slagging off certain girls in your reply posts guys. Just an honest answer will suffice.

Although it has to be said, the babes would probably feel right at home with my two grannies there, cos they sure do love their babe shows. Gawd bless 'em

Yes,But I'd have to charged them 1.50 a minute...fairs,fair
22-10-2008 15:31
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Dionne from Bang Babes 2 and 3 has shot up to the top of my list and i'd give my left nut for a date with her lol

So answer is yes
22-10-2008 18:04
cherryryder Offline
Gone

let me think, can i got out with the night girls? HELL YEAH! But imagine introducing her to your mates..she'll keep saying, 'i recognise you voice from somewhere...'
22-10-2008 18:57
mikepar Offline

Amy would like me as I'm not a drunk. She is charming and neither of my parents would know what she did.
23-10-2008 23:06
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

I'd definetly say yes. I mean yeah they get their tits out on TV, but at the end of the day they're just regular people like the rest of us. IMO atleast, I think if you knew them in real life it'd be just like knowing or spending time with any other girl Smile
23-10-2008 23:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

ToothFairy Wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if it really came down to it, could you date a night time babe?

Well, I'm single right now so I think if I brought anyone home to meet my Mum she'd be thrilled! Thinks she's so uptight about be being single she'd be happy whoever it was - how old, what sex, psycho or not, phone-sex star or not...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
24-10-2008 02:47
no need to know Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:I think i could, as i would love to see the look on peoples faces seeing a hot woman going out with a normal guy like me, well thats if any of the night time babes wanna make a offer, i guy can dream lol.

I agree with you there mate. Big Grin Anything to annoy the hell out of mates Rolleyes
24-10-2008 20:16
jamie loves rachel Offline
Senior Poster

i think i could aswell people would be looking at you and think how lucky are u

rachel coles no1 fan
01-04-2009 08:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV