gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

7000 Posts

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

7000 Posts
It's always customary for me to make an announcement when I have reached my next milestone. So what can I say after just over 5 years on this forum I have finally reached the figure of 7000 posts.

Firstly the negatives, the channels aren't a patch on what they were when I joined this forum. Secondly for these 15 members who went and decided to dish me a nasty rep then I kindly extend my middle finger in your direction. Other things that wind me up on this forum you can read on my bio Rolleyes

Anyhow I won't dwell on the negatives and instead focus on the postives. For all those who have accepted my hand in friendship then you have my gratitude. I have enjoyed our regular chats via the PM system aswell as the banter we've exchanged on the forum.

Cheers to admin and the mods and to the babes for which this forum wouldn't be possible to have without them to entertain us each and every night Smile

From a personal view point, I'm still off work and hobbling around as best as I can on 2 crutches. At least with me being off it's given me more time to dedicate to this forum whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'll let you decide Rolleyes

I've enjoyed serving you all and very much enjoy being in the company of friends aswell as my enemies ofcourse Big Grin
16-03-2015 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: 7000 Posts
Well done SB,you are a great forum member and contributor,its just a pity that the shows do seem to be tamer than ever,meaning your journey to 8k will take longer due to having nothing decent to cap or comment favourably on,also sad to hear your still in pain and hope you get better soon.

im always open to positive change
16-03-2015 20:46
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Congrats on the milestone. And, just so you don't think I'm 'brown-nosing', it's spelt "Warriors".
16-03-2015 21:05
Private Eyes Offline
Anastasia Harris Fan

SB well done on getting 7,000 post, to my lousy 140. Smile

Eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves.

Anastasia Harris, Clare Richards, Paige Phillips, Paige Green,
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2015 21:31 by Private Eyes.)
16-03-2015 21:28
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Well done, SB. A great achievement and some great posts.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
16-03-2015 22:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles