Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

National televised Award show for UK Babes Channels

tan19921 Offline
Apprentice Poster

National televised Award show for UK Babes Channels
Hi,

Imagine if there was a award ceremony aired on TV after watershed dedicated to the uk babes channels. We can have numerous award categories.

It will have a proper redcarpet opening with all the interested magazines companies and press.

The awards can be hosted by Keith Lemon who has shown past interest in UK babes channels especially Babestation.

We can start an online petition and gather as much support we can. I have spoken to many girls on TV and they will promote this on Twitter extensively.

It will be great exposure for the girls and perhaps open the doors for them to pursue acting careers.

What do you guys think?

Please do share your ideas.
17-03-2015 21:55
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

RE: National televised Award show for UK Babes Channels
Yes it would be great exposure for the girls (especially their websites, camming etc). But what would the broadcasting show gain from the event?

But I wish you well Smile
17-03-2015 22:06
tan19921 Offline
Apprentice Poster

^That question can be asked of channels like ITV airing TOWIE. They have nothing to gain from it. They just gave it a try and it hit off from there.

I believe after the awards show for the babes channel girls, it can lead to their own spin-off reality tv series.

Its always worth a try.

Regards
17-03-2015 22:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I've often wondered if anyone would attended a babe show convention. Something along the lines of the events organised by the adult video industry in the states. An award ceremony would go hand in hand with something like that.

Cynicism of this country would probably kill it stone dead mind.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-03-2015 22:34
tan19921 Offline
Apprentice Poster

^I agree, this country is very negative minded, if this were in US it would have been possible. I'm sure Television X can make this a reality.
17-03-2015 22:52
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(17-03-2015 22:06 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Yes it would be great exposure for the girls (especially their websites, camming etc). But what would the broadcasting show gain from the event?

But I wish you well Smile

Of course there is something in it for the channel hosting the event. I assume we are talking about a mainstream channel, not a babe channel. For starters the entire readership of the Daily Mail would tune in. Retailers of green ink would clean up if they advertised. Advertisers could also target enthusiasts with ads for laddish products, like second hand Ford Fiestas, beer. Cynics could target depressed middle aged men with ads for chinos with elasticated waists, life insurance and hair transplants. Get the tone right and couples might watch, making the show a magnet for Thorntons, Secret Escapes and up market non tacky lingere.

TBH anyone who watches car crashes like BB would tune in, either to love or hate the contestants.

Wall to wall publicity in the Express, Channel 5 and womens weekly mags would help.

Gone fishing
17-03-2015 22:56
tan19921 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yep, there shouldn't be any problem with the event. Because, they would be no indecency, it would be kept classy. it would be like any other award show for example VMAs. Even VMAs is very sexual now but its still shown on TV. If BB can be shown on TV, then I see no reason why Glamour industry cant have their own award show.
17-03-2015 23:11
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

You could sit and watch it with the whole family, and pretend you don't know who any of them are Wink
17-03-2015 23:22
tan19921 Offline
Apprentice Poster

yes, it can be watched by the grownups in the family.
17-03-2015 23:28
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I am sure channel 5 would broadcast it, and as for sponsorship I can think of no one better suited than Kleenex. Wink
17-03-2015 23:58
Thread Closed