GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Retro Ella

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Retro Ella
She was naughtier back then, but she still never went nude or showed bare ass Sad
20-01-2016 12:50
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sure there is a partner who wants Ella all to him/her selfSad and we are left with crap showsSadSadSad
20-01-2016 12:51
MrMartinez Offline
Junior Poster

I'm glad it's not just me who thought that she wasn't doing the same things as all the other girls. She never shows her panty covered pussy off at all anymore but she did years ago. She keeps her legs together, no view from the back, no lying on her back with open legs, and she even crosses her leg and puts her one foot and heel between her legs to block the view of panties and if she does open her legs it's to the side and not on camera. annoyed

I'd like to know what she says to callers if they ask her to open her legs or for a certain view? I can't believe she gets away with it as she is on nights and seeing open legged panty shots is not exactly naughty is it?

Weird if you ask me. Either you agree to do the job like everyone else or stay on daytime.

It's really put me off her and I used to like her a lot. Is she on twatter or social bollocks? Maybe we should ask her or find out who her over protective jealous partner is? You can imagine someone saying "If you show your camel toe bulgey bits off on tv I will never eva weva speak to you again Ella wella!!" laugh

Maybe I'll just watch and speak to other girls instead Big Grin
29-01-2016 01:29
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

She's on twitter but isn't one for interacting with fans, you'd have to phone or webcam with her to ask her.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
31-01-2016 09:47
rama lama ding dong Offline
Banned

good evening folks where else could we start an occassional series 'before they were shit' but with the lovely ella, once upon a time she was happy to share saliva with her friends, have a good old grope of their tits, suck a nipple or two and rub against their pussies. Ah, for those glory days... brought to you in the shape of two ten minute mp4's in one handy download, ella and tammy, ella and amber leigh and obviously with the help of the original recorders.

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/Ub6DN3Oy/file.html
27-10-2016 16:13
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

23-12-2017 20:44
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles