Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Attention - Please Read - Our Videos Are Being Stolen

Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Attention - Please Read - Our Videos Are Being Stolen
Just noticed this thread, hope you don't mind a 3 month bump...

But I've uploaded a few stolen videos to a tube site. I'll throw as many defences as I've got at a wall, and then you can sentence me.

1) I didn't know it was a big no-no. I thought you uploaded vids because you wanted lots of people to see them.
2) I didn't cut or modify your files in anyway, or try to take credit for them.
3i) I'm not attempting to make money off it obviously (is there a market for 2nd hand babeshows?) I just wanted to put them back online because...
3ii) They were mostly really old vids of my fav models who disappeared ages ago (e.g. Tammy T and Rosie L) and there's not much of them left online.
4) I don't make the vids private then attempt to trade them.
5) The original upload files are probably long gone as every filesharing site from a few years ago is dead. Do you keep vids or did you lose them forever?
6) I can't remember what I downloaded from which capper so couldn't give credit.
7) If the original uploader ever recognised his file and sent me a message or left a comment telling me to remove it, I would.
8) I wouldn't steal stuff that was capped yesterday and upload it today. That's harsh as fuck and I can understand you'd be a bit annoyed if that happened.
13-06-2015 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phonebook Offline
Banned

^Don't worry about it mate. Not a problem.
13-06-2015 15:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wrong - Yes it is a problem bladewave Maggot I appreciate the fact you have come clean and made this confession.

This is what you should have done and should do from here on in.

If you see a video that you like then PM the member in question and obtain there permission and if it's a no or you are unable to PM them for whatever reason or do not receive a reply then you don't take the video and post it elsewhere. Before you even ask me it's a no.

Its all fine and well non vidmakers posting not to worry about it and that its no big deal. If you understood just how time consuming the process was then you'd probably think twice before making such comments.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2015 17:33 by Scottishbloke.)
13-06-2015 17:26
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

Fair points SB, I did it last year and won't do it anymore. My account was incidentally deleted for copyright reasons, however all of the videos stayed online, how does that work? Surely they should have deleted every video I uploaded.

So anyway, if anybody sees a Tammy or Rosie video with an 'unknown' uploader, it might have been me. Apologies if you complained.
13-06-2015 17:58