babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Is babestation now worse than s66?

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Is babestation now worse than s66?
(19-09-2021 08:17 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I would say it's 50 -50 at fhe moment about which channel is worse Tongue

I would say you are very wrong mate 66 is piss poor most nights that's why when they somehow manage a good night like last week it's talked about, in the last 6 months they have beaten bs once

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-09-2021 10:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Online
Tits Jockey

I’m resoundingly in Team S66. The BS identikit battery chicken bedroom sets depress me, and the TV shows are utterly predictable. S66 also seem to skew far more towards natural girls in their roster - BS is awash with plastic tits and tats.

Where have all the good times gone?
19-09-2021 12:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-09-2021 10:31 )winsaw Wrote:  ... 66 is piss poor most nights that's why when they somehow manage a good night like last week it's talked about, in the last 6 months they have beaten bs once

The shows are not all about nights though are they..? Much more to it than that nowadays.

Generally, as regards recent competition between BS and 66, I'd put it like this... I agree 66 have, largely, been on a downturn since 2018. Only decent babe recruitment has kept me watching them at all since their drop to a single TV channel in fact. (BS at least seem more surefooted than 66 in what they are about, despite the preponderence of nonsense that has quality babes on and off main cam more than a pissed up drunk on and off the lav after a dodgy curry! Big Laugh ) The really kicker for 66 though, came with the changes to the rules around usage of their website IMO. So, now, certain babes hold my basic interest with them, whilst irritating occasional mismanagement (such as the web account bollocks) keeps me from spending with them. (I say this as a punter who previously would ONLY spend with 66. Their basic stylings were traditionally far more to my tastes.)

Ironically the seemingly enforced changes of just the last month or so may have leveraged a refocus towards an improvement in long neglected customer service though. (66 continue to try to placate the nat like annoyance of a regulator that chooses to see validation in nutter's complaints against the channels. It's a fools errand. Ofcom will always manufacture a mechanism to find fault if they wish to.) First, the dropping of pervcam from daytime TV must be welcome to callers looking for a babe with less distractions. And, then, at least one babe has indicated she wont be taking privates whilst on a call either. (A little note to a 66gallery here: You don't get to claim customer satisfaction as your goal if you set one customer against another in the consistent and entirely hard-nosed fashion of 'biggest payer wins'.) This is great news. We can only hope it's now a general rule for the operator.

But much remains troubling at both vendors tbh. For instance, the increasing preponderance of mood killing privates during babe's shifts has become the latest curse to the shows as mass entertainment I feel. This implies the tiresome and wholly detrimental idea that a babe doesn't have to bother trying to hold viewers and develop them with build across her shift as a whole. That the options she plumps for the rest of us have to accept as 'tough'. That it's only the paid interactions that have any weight in the customer experience. This is utter bilge of course. If you remove the 'show' from a babeshow in a consistent enough fashion it removes the things that brought us all here in the first place. It removes the things that made us all payers and that keep some of us as payers

As such, any channel or babe that puts crowd pleasuring above pandering to the individual punter's silly delusions is far more likely to get my money as a result. And so 66 putting its big names in for more (traditionally framed) web tease shows is a great sign of potential looking forward (see Emma C and Darelle this past couple of weeks or so).

To sum up: BS remain largely crunchingly effective at grinding out basically effective material with the occasional slice of outstanding babe (like some sort of succulent dessert to a mundane but filling meal). 66, otoh, seem to fuck up every time management (I use the term loosely I'm aware there are levels to this) stop a babe doing her thing onscreen, but they have more exciting prospects and potential if only they could let their stumbling advances point the way correctly for once.

Whatever... it certainly makes for interesting times on the shows again of late (after a period a couple of years back that got so stale I thought I was done Rolleyes ). Only it seems we need to keep our wits about us more than ever because so much is up in the air to see how it lands in this continued period of transition. Be careful which way you push for it guys.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2021 16:43 by ShandyHand.)
19-09-2021 16:21
winsaw Offline

(19-09-2021 12:43 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’m resoundingly in Team S66. The BS identikit battery chicken bedroom sets depress me, and the TV shows are utterly predictable. S66 also seem to skew far more towards natural girls in their roster - BS is awash with plastic tits and tats.

i just cant agree with that mate, bs has more natural boobed girls on there night show than at any time in there past i would say,
also are the bs sets and 66 sets really any different, both are small and simple

19-09-2021 16:29
winsaw Offline

(19-09-2021 16:21 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(19-09-2021 10:31 )winsaw Wrote:  ... 66 is piss poor most nights that's why when they somehow manage a good night like last week it's talked about, in the last 6 months they have beaten bs once

The shows are not all about nights though are they..? Much more to it than that nowadays.

i havent watched a day show in over 5 years on tv mate so really any comment i make has to be in that context, i dont think anyone would argue that 66 have been mostly stronger than bs in the day show market for a long time it infact often feels like 66 view the night show as something that gets in the way but they are obliged to do,
bs have reinvented the night show in the last few years with there/ Atlanta excellent idea of what a web show could become and now they have many girls who use the freedom of this format to be creative and put on shows that you can watch for ages as they are interesting, yes its not all perfect and a few girls still dont get it but most now do, look at Stella in the carpark last night thats exactly the sort of naughtiness you will never see on a 66 night show and thats why for me i stand by my post that in the last 6 months 66 have only beat bs on one night

19-09-2021 16:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Oh I get that. And agree with all you say there. Our focuses are at different times of day mainly is all. When I do watch nights I want what you want lol.

Nights is the end product for most babes as far as I'm concerned (even babes that do night shows on fta web during the day) great to see (I'll pay towards it even if it's the right kind of crowd vibe) but my main kink is what might be termed helping with a babe's 'corruption' towards that point. For me there's nothing better than the rush to be had in getting a babe to edge ever harder in her progressions on a fta stream. I prefer nudging along the journey instead of looking round admiring the destination when reached!Big Grin The first time is always the best IMO.Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-09-2021 17:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV