gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Doesn't it just get on your tits when.....?

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Smile Doesn't it just get on your tits when.....?
Your driving down the road and you courteously stop for a parked car to let the oncoming traffic through, it's their right of way so fair enough. Still..... a simple acknowledgment for waiting would be nice wouldn't it? annoyed

You continue..... The next parked car comes up except this time it's on the other side of the road (my right of way) so surely I'l go sailing straight through remembering to say thanks of course..... wrong
Some clown just keeps on pushing through forcing you to throw out the anchor, this particular person is then apparently very interested in something within his centre console to avoid noticing your furious glare annoyed annoyed

You continue..... You stop at the T-junction, look left and it's clear, look right and there's a car coming so you have to patiently wait. The car arrives at the junction only to turn bleeding left and "oh look"..... His indicators must be broken annoyedannoyedannoyed

You continue..... You pull down the slip road to join the motorway, a stream of cars is hogging the slow lane completely oblivious to the fact that your trying to find a gap. Not one of them generously moves over to let you in. Then some chump has the audacity to flash his lights because you've squeezed in!!!!

FFS annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
10-04-2015 16:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Doesn't it just get on your tits when.....?
What annoys me is when I hold the door for a woman, or a few women who are entering a cafe or shop, and none of them say thanks, and just act as if I'm a doorman or they are above saying thank you. Older women usually say thanks, but not the ones who are in their twenties. Such insecure shallow cunties!

Another thing that gets on my man boobs is when 90% of the people walking in public don't pay attention to their cunting surroundings! "I'm just gonna walk aimlessly and then turn on a dime right into you like a dumb fuck"! Happens to me 50 times a day, and half of the time they will look at me as if I've attempted to rob them, or that I'm the one who bumped into their slow dumb ass annoyed

Oh, and people spitting either into the wind near me, or spitting nearly on my shoe when walking past me. Hope they wake up in a pool of someone else's spit!

Very true Bounce
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 16:36 by mrmann.)
12-04-2015 16:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

When your Dad still talks to you like you were still 15. The other night I gave him a phone call which ended with him lecturing me and when I said to him why are you speaking to me like a kid he then said because its the only way you'll listen to me.

I then tell him Dad I stopped listening to you 5 minutes ago when you started to lecture me to which his response was thank you and goodnight before slamming the phone down on me.

Now who's acting like a kid now, me or him Big Laugh

Also it gets on my tits when I hold the door open for somebody and they don't even say thanks - Ignorant cunts Rolleyes
19-04-2015 01:58
Walk On Offline
Apprentice Poster

When Scotland is going to give the rest of the UK a Tory Government by voting SNP
19-04-2015 02:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Ouch.......laugh When an Englishman listens to Labour Propaganda by blaming the Scots if the UK gets a Torie Government all because we voted SNP Rolleyes
19-04-2015 02:28
skully Offline

When new members rock up and think it's okay to stir shit for no good reason... the more we're annoyed, the quicker they 'leave'.

I miss The Watcher, he could've created a mathematical equation for it Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-04-2015 10:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-04-2015 10:42 )skully Wrote:  When new members rock up and think it's okay to stir shit for no good reason... the more we're annoyed, the quicker they 'leave'.

I miss The Watcher, he could've created a mathematical equation for it Big Grin

FM (Forum membership) + SS (Shit stirring) = MI (Mod Irritation).
MI x IMSS (Increased Member Shit Stirring) + CB (Cu#@y behaviour) = BB (Bye bye).

Best I could do at short notice Wink

19-04-2015 11:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-04-2015 11:33 )snookered147 Wrote:  FM (Forum membership) + SS (Shit stirring) = MI (Mod Irritation).
MI x IMSS (Increased Member Shit Stirring) + CB (Cu#@y behaviour) = BB (Bye bye).

Best I could do at short notice Wink

^ You forgot the ignoring forum etiquette co-efficient which increases the BB rate. Novice mistake Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-04-2015 11:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

You choose one shop further down the road than the nearest one in the belief they are more likely to stock the item you want only to find they have sold out Rolleyes.
To make matters worse you backtrack to the shop that was originally nearer to find they do stock what you need but that it is twice as expensive as the place that had sold out Rolleyesbladewave. FFS annoyed.

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 12:23 by Snooks.)
25-03-2017 12:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

When you want to start and win an argument but realize that while the opposing point of view has flaws the same can be said for your own views.
Just to compound matters further you then realize that even a more moderate view on both sides has flaws and indeed that the whole argument is pointless because it isn't an open and shut type case. One of those subjects where no matter what the opinion it can be trashed. How unbelievably annoying bladewave
FFS annoyed

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017 15:46 by Snooks.)
12-04-2017 15:43

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles