babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion

vampiro Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion
I have had wet dreams over this girl since big brother.... Use to wank myself silly over her, and when I knew she was going out with a lad from Wigan well being from there I went out on the hunt to try n chat her up... Always to no avail and leaving me wanking over my fantasy of cumming on her tits
16-06-2015 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Brilliant babe of the night show from bex last night. she looked fantastic all night and was very hot in each stint she did with lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around and used each set very well

Piper Niven Superfan
17-06-2015 14:33
nilford Offline
fence post

I'm a big fan of Bex, too, but honestly Rammy, you need to vary your descriptions a bit and not make it appear that you're just typing the same line for the sake of creating content (you sometimes use the same rote description twice in the same reply, f'chrissakes!):

(08-05-2015 09:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around

(16-05-2015 08:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

(20-05-2015 09:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs [...] her magnificent big natural boobs

(21-05-2015 11:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around

(28-05-2015 10:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around along

(02-06-2015 11:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around [...] with lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

(10-06-2015 10:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very good show with lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

(11-06-2015 11:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around

(17-06-2015 14:33 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around

Yes, Bex has great boobs; but she also has some of the best legs on these shows. The guys who go on about her size just don't get it or see it, but her legs are notably great. You ought to at least acknowledge them from time-to-time. Or find a slightly different way of paying tribute to her boobs!
17-06-2015 16:07
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

^ Bex bum isn't bad either. Wink
17-06-2015 16:34
nilford Offline
fence post

Lovely face and beautiful hair, too. For those who 'get' her, she's a total babe.
17-06-2015 16:46
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(17-06-2015 16:07 )nilford Wrote:  I'm a big fan of Bex, too, but honestly Rammy, you need to vary your descriptions a bit and not make it appear that you're just typing the same line for the sake of creating content (you sometimes use the same rote description twice in the same reply, f'chrissakes!):
SNIP
Yes, Bex has great boobs; but she also has some of the best legs on these shows. The guys who go on about her size just don't get it or see it, but her legs are notably great. You ought to at least acknowledge them from time-to-time. Or find a slightly different way of paying tribute to her boobs!

ok, ill try and vary my descriptions about bex from when she's next on sintv which according to the schedule is this Saturday. can I just say though that her magnificent big natural boobs are my fav thing about her and I have said bex has got a very nice curvy figure full stop including her very nice arse.

Agree bex is a total babe 100%

Piper Niven Superfan
17-06-2015 20:15
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(17-06-2015 16:07 )nilford Wrote:  I'm a big fan of Bex, too, but honestly Rammy, you need to vary your descriptions a bit and not make it appear that you're just typing the same line for the sake of creating content (you sometimes use the same rote description twice in the same reply, f'chrissakes!):
magnificent big natural boobs bouncing and swinging around
d show with lots of her magnificent big natural boobs bouncing around......

To much time on your hands?
17-06-2015 20:42
nilford Offline
fence post

(17-06-2015 20:42 )wackawoo Wrote:  To much time on your hands?

Au contraire. Since the same line appears to have been used in every post by Ram in here, it took less time to compile than it did for you to compose the above quoted! If you want to see some people with too much time on their hands, go and check out the Ofcom Discussion thread - full of replies as compacted and tortuous as essays.
17-06-2015 22:33
nilford Offline
fence post

Also, thanks to Ram for taking what I said in the right spirit. The fact that you're a Bex fan means you'll always be a good 'un in my book, matey, even if you do get repetitive. She's a treasure.
17-06-2015 22:36
fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

I love her belly too and agree she has an all round set of lovely curves
17-06-2015 23:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV