babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Bex Shiner - Sin TV & X-Streams - Chat Caps & Discussion
brilliant show from bex last night from start to finish, showing for me why she is one of the most under-rated nightbabes currently on the shows

just over 2 months now till I see bex and her magnificent big natural boobs in manchester

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2015 10:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Personally I dont get it! If it were not for Big Brother she would be no where near these channels!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
22-06-2015 00:35
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(22-06-2015 00:35 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Personally I dont get it! If it were not for Big Brother she would be no where near these channels!

You don't get it? ok

She has very nice eyes

She has nice legs

she has nice hair

she has a nice mouth

She has nice teeth

She has a clean mouth

she has nice hands

She has nice feet

She has wonderful tits.

She has a good personality

So what is it your are struggling with and don't get?
22-06-2015 02:25
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2015 10:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  brilliant show from bex last night from start to finish, showing for me why she is one of the most under-rated nightbabes currently on the shows

just over 2 months now till I see bex and her magnificent big natural boobs in manchester

Which means Rammy cannot afford to give her a bad review now even if he wanted to Smile
22-06-2015 09:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-06-2015 00:35 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Personally I dont get it! If it were not for Big Brother she would be no where near these channels!

the fact that bex has been on the babeshows on various channels (including TVX, RLC & SinTV) for as long as she has been (think at least 6-7yrs now) clearly shows that lots of people get bex & find bex very attractive & filthy (I do) and she knows what to do to bring in the calls etc.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2015 11:14 by Rammyrascal.)
22-06-2015 11:13
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Still avoided answering the question though, would she have been signed to (or would she even have tried) the babeshows without Big Brother? I suspect not.
22-06-2015 12:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes, I will accept if it wasn't for big brother bex would not have ever been on the babeshows, but I think you cant deny that bex has done very well on the babeshows given she has been on them for quite a few years now (about 6-7 years I think)

Piper Niven Superfan
22-06-2015 15:00
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(22-06-2015 12:12 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Still avoided answering the question though, would she have been signed to (or would she even have tried) the babeshows without Big Brother? I suspect not.

You're missing the point, it doesn't really matter how they were signed.

Personally, if I was the boss there there are many of the girls I wouldn't have signed and more I wouldn't give any where near the amount of air time to - it all depends on whos employing and who likes them at the interview stage. Would Louise Porter got signed had she not been on tv? probably not, doesn't mean she shouldn't be there and both clearly bring in a lot of money.

And why are you looking at her thread any way, I don't understand the Preeti women, never once looked at their thread.
22-06-2015 15:53
nilford Offline
fence post

(22-06-2015 12:12 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Still avoided answering the question though, would she have been signed to (or would she even have tried) the babeshows without Big Brother? I suspect not.

Come at it from the other direction: does Bex have the charms and wherewithal to appear on these shows independently of her BB connection? The answer in my book is unequivocally yes. For those who share the predilection, she's a babe in the voluptuous tradition of the young Cathy Barry, Danielle T, Jemstone, Bianca Deluca, Jaye Rose and ex-Bluebirder Aneesha. Another way of looking at it is to ask: would being a female contestant on BB be enough by itself to secure a place on these shows? To which the answer has to be no; only certain former contestants would stand a realistic chance, were they ever to express a desire to appear. So, to a large degree, the BB connection is by-the-bye. It's an added 'novelty' factor; it's not a determining one.
22-06-2015 16:19
nilford Offline
fence post

I don't mind people not finding Bex their cup of tea, but what I do dislike is the way she's held up by some as representing the sort of babe who shouldn't be appearing on these shows. That's when it becomes needless, nasty discrimination. If Bex doesn't do it for you, fine; fuck off and watch the many babes who fit your concept of what a babe 'should' look like! Just don't start opposing Bex on the grounds that voluptuously proportioned women shouldn't have a place on these shows full stop. Stop being selfish and insulting, and try to start being tolerant, inclusive and someone who supports the idea of variety.
22-06-2015 16:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV