babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

Toya

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Toya
She has the best pair of legs ever on a human being but I find her views on blonde men sickening!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
21-02-2009 20:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Colbert Rules Wrote:She has the best pair of legs ever on a human being but I find her views on blonde men sickening!

Awww shes not wearing a skirt but shes showing her sexy bare legs. God she's hot!! What are her views on blonde men?
21-02-2009 20:50
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Nidges05 Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:She has the best pair of legs ever on a human being but I find her views on blonde men sickening!

Awww shes not wearing a skirt but shes showing her sexy bare legs. God she's hot!! What are her views on blonde men?
She doesn't fancy guys who are blonde...what sort of sick world is this becoming!

21-02-2009 20:56
Nidges05 Offline
Senior Poster

Colbert Rules Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:

She doesn't fancy guys who are blonde...what sort of sick world is this becoming!

Hehe. She has her tastes. I'm sure there might be certain type of women you don't fancy
21-02-2009 21:06
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Nidges05 Wrote:
Colbert Rules Wrote:
Nidges05 Wrote:

Hehe. She has her tastes. I'm sure there might be certain type of women you don't fancy

Only women that have facial hair!

22-02-2009 03:23
zombie60 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Some of the daytime babes dont do nights because they think they are too good for it. Like Hannah.

Some you get the impression would if the money was right. (ie the ones that have posed topless, talk dirty but still dont do night shows).

Others dont because they know if they exposed their naked bodies people would realise they werent all that and would get bored of them.

I think Toya falls in to the third category. By doing daytime she is building a sense of intrigue in the viewers making them want to see more. Personally I have seen enough, and it aint all that great.
22-02-2009 05:10
tsurugi Offline
Banned

zombie60 Wrote:Some of the daytime babes dont do nights because they think they are too good for it. Like Hannah.

Some you get the impression would if the money was right. (ie the ones that have posed topless, talk dirty but still dont do night shows).

Others dont because they know if they exposed their naked bodies people would realise they werent all that and would get bored of them.

I think Toya falls in to the third category. By doing daytime she is building a sense of intrigue in the viewers making them want to see more. Personally I have seen enough, and it aint all that great.

toya started on the night shows but didn't like showing her tits on tv or so i hear.....ffs she is a lapdancer
22-02-2009 05:18
zombie60 Offline
Apprentice Poster

tsurugi Wrote:
zombie60 Wrote:Some of the daytime babes dont do nights because they think they are too good for it. Like Hannah.

toya started on the night shows but didn't like showing her tits on tv or so i hear.....ffs she is a lapdancer

Exactly, she is paranoid because they aint all that great. I know for a fact that there are others who only do days because they arent that confident about their bodies, yet they are admired on here by some and act as if they are some kind of forbidden fruit, somehow superior to the night girls.
22-02-2009 05:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

paige is a great example....even to go as far as trying to deny that she has done nude pics and when they surface saying that they are fakes when it is so obvious that they are real and she always seems to look down on the girls that do the nightshows plus her refusal to do dirty talk when she did the 3 am pp.... now all of a sudden she has started to dress a little more risque, maybe to try and keep people interested in her....me i got bored of her in like 2 weeks, i speak the truth am not one of these obsessive deluded weirdos that love the girls so much when in reality they prob laugh at how pathetic they are
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2009 05:47 by tsurugi.)
22-02-2009 05:46
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

tsurugi Wrote:paige is a great example....even to go as far as trying to deny that she has done nude pics and when they surface saying that they are fakes when it is so obvious that they are real and she always seems to look down on the girls that do the nightshows plus her refusal to do dirty talk when she did the 3 am pp.... now all of a sudden she has started to dress a little more risque, maybe to try and keep people interested in her....me i got bored of her in like 2 weeks, i speak the truth am not one of these obsessive deluded weirdos that love the girls so much when in reality they prob laugh at how pathetic they are
Bang on mate, she is a total hypocrite but that doesn't make her a bad person. It could be the credit crunch or her just being up for it that has changed her mind.

22-02-2009 06:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV