Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Playboy Takeover?

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Playboy Takeover?
(31-05-2015 22:46 )southlondonphil Wrote:  Higher channels get more calls. Being on 902 instead of 942 would give them say about 4 times as many calls. Saying that some people find them anyway and they still get a certain level of calls is ridiculous. With a high wagebill Sin TV need all the calls they can get.

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim. Is this a fact or merely your opinion.
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 22:51 by Scottishbloke.)
31-05-2015 22:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I know my favorite Sky babeshow channels and those are the first numbers I look at on Sky
The last number in desperation is 931 Xpanded
31-05-2015 22:53
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2015 22:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Do you have any evidence to back up this claim. Is this a fact or merely your opinion.

It's a solid fact, based on what several girls have told me.

For example, Lilly Roma told me that when she worked at Studio 66 the only reasonably high channel they have on the EPG, Sky 912, took about half the calls the Studio 66 channels got. In other words Sky 912 alone took as many calls as the 3 lower channels they had put together.
31-05-2015 22:59
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Xpanded may be "hard to find" on your Sky remote, but remember they have 25% of the channels on Freeview, where a large portion of viewers are. That's something most other channels don't have.
31-05-2015 23:03
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-05-2015 22:34 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Priya Young has gone on holiday and is considering her position as she does not want to be stuck on an Xpanded bed as she likes to move about her TV set at RLC

I hope she goes to S66, because xpanded is shit and nigh impossible to watch and derive any enjoyment from. No offense.
31-05-2015 23:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(31-05-2015 22:59 )southlondonphil Wrote:  It's a solid fact, based on what several girls have told me.

For example, Lilly Roma told me that when she worked at Studio 66 the only reasonably high channel they have on the EPG, Sky 912, took about half the calls the Studio 66 channels got. In other words Sky 912 alone took as many calls as the 3 lower channels they had put together.

Well I personally find it baffling as to how a channel number could possibly have a bearing on the volume of calls.

Bailey Cream Heart for example when she was on SportXXX which was in the 950's never struggled for a call and she's arguably the most successful and legendary performer of alltime.

I really take what some of the babes say with a pinch of salt, perhaps they just didn't do enough that particular night to bring in the calls and have used the EPG number they were on as some kind of defence for their poor stats.

I don't recall Bailey Cream ever having a problem. In saying that she was in a class above the rest as she was simply the best Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 23:10 by Scottishbloke.)
31-05-2015 23:08
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

(31-05-2015 22:46 )southlondonphil Wrote:  Higher channels get more calls. Being on 902 instead of 942 would give them say about 4 times as many calls.

There is an argument in favour of lower channels though, because they are more economical to rent or own. What I mean is that the number of calls may be about 4 times as many on a higher channel, but the cost of buying or renting that higher slot could easily be 10 times as much.
31-05-2015 23:10
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

The old Bang Babes channels had 3 or 4 channels with a wide difference of channel numbers but their monthly calls stats were solely based on the number of callers talking to the girls ,in the queue waiting to talk to the babe or just listening in
I had taken Tiffany Taylor out for lunch when she she said she had to make a phone call as the monthly Bang Babes call stats were out that day.
When Tiffany had finished her call she said that she was safe but Bang Babes had sacked Reede Fox because she was bottom of the call stats.
All the girls were rotated between the channels so the channel number whether high or low made no difference
All the channel bosses are interested in is who brings them in the most money
31-05-2015 23:26
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2015 23:26 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  All the girls were rotated between the channels so the channel number whether high or low made no difference

Studio 66 used to do the same, to be fair to the girls. Probably they still do.
31-05-2015 23:31
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I cannot see what difference it makes whether the channel has got a high or low EPG, after all you've only got to press a button on the remote to find the other channels. It couldn't really be much simpler.

As to Expanded having loads of money, well that's hardly surprising considering they've only got one set for both channels. And that is why their shows are so utterly depressing.

Personally I hope that this is either a bad dream, or someone has got the information wrong and the takeover is the other way round. But unfortunately I know that it isn'tSad

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 00:01 by iluvcathy.)
01-06-2015 00:00

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL