gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

WTF - 8000 Posts

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

WTF - 8000 Posts
Well it only seems like yesterday when I posted to announce that I had reached the magical figure of 7000 posts Smile

So what's changed for me in the 1000 Posts since then. Well I'm off the crutches and ready to go back to work so it'll probably take me way longer to reach my next milestone.

As always thanks to everybody who has either repped or thanked me along the way, very much appreciated. As always I'm not to everybodys liking but I'm trying my best these days to be a good lad laugh

Thanks to Admin and the mods for still not banning me (must be doing something right) Wink and ofcourse to the magnificent babes who give me so much material to work with in order that I may showcase there sessions on the bigger stage as to say such as this forum.

I ofcourse love to moan and I'm proud to admit that I'm now officially the highest poster on the Rubbish Night For The Babe Channels Thread with snookered a close second behind which ofcourse will surprise nobody on this forum whatsoever Big Laugh

I intend to stick around so here's to the next 1000 Posts which for a large percentage of them will ofcourse all be moans Wink
05-06-2015 02:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: WTF - 8000 Posts
Congrats SB.
8000 complimentary tubs of paint on their way in recognition of your achievement Bounce.

05-06-2015 02:09
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

And only a mere 31 of those contained the word "atrocious" :

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/search.php?ac...d=0&page=1

To be brutally honest, I think that is just an abyssmal state of affairs Big Grin

Well done, I'm sure there's plenty more to come.

(Isn't it annoying when you make a thread about how many posts you've made and then everyone replying has more laugh )
05-06-2015 02:21
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Well done mate on reaching a great milestone.
I can recommend sniffing turps if you get bored with paintBig Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
05-06-2015 06:54
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

Wow great achievement. Well done Scottishbloke.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
05-06-2015 06:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

So if we take away the moaning posts and the ankle posts and the split Caps & Vids from chat posts what were your 3 other posts about?

Seriously though it's a great achievement. Thanks for all the entertainment and even though I might not agree with some of the stuff you say I really do value your contribution to the forum.

Here's to the next thousand!
05-06-2015 07:50
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well done on reaching the 8k post landmark,a great achievement from a great brutally honest poster.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

im always open to positive change
05-06-2015 09:33
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Fair play SB you are regularly on Point
05-06-2015 09:50
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

You are a sullen, judgemental, mouthy kunt and I couldn't imagine this place without you ruining it for everyone. Congrats and stuff, you deserve it and a lot more.
05-06-2015 11:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles