foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Foxxx Babes - General Chat & Discussion

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Foxxx Babes - General chat & Discussion
Looks like no show from Antonia tonight Sad
Didn't see it earlier in the day so don't know if Nat was on or whether there was no Foxxx broadcast today.

Question everything
26-04-2017 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Has Foxxx folded? When I looked in at 10:30 last night there was no show and there's nothing on the schedule in Rampant today.

Question everything
28-04-2017 06:33
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Last time Natalia was on I heard her say she was back on Friday 26th, so it seems that Foxxx hasn't folded (not yet anyway).
26-05-2017 01:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-05-2017 01:51 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Last time Natalia was on I heard her say she was back on Friday 26th, so it seems that Foxxx hasn't folded (not yet anyway).

They have been back up and running for a few weeks, doing 4 shows a week at the moment but only using Nat,
Niki did say on Twitter last week the things will be back to normal soon and she will he back on fox so hopefully things are heading in the right direction

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-05-2017 10:08
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

I suppose the big question is what 'back to normal' means these days. Back to putting on a show every day? Back to 2 girls a day? Back to 3 girls every day as they were doing last year? I used to really rate Foxxx, but I fear that it's never going back to the excellence of last year.
28-05-2017 01:22
winsaw Offline

i think they are calling normal these days as a show everyday with a few different girls on,
i think they are still paying for a lot of poor decisions last year,
all the money they wasted on fox 2 only to see it gone in less then 12 weeks as no one was calling as no one could see it, they should have tried to get it on the 66 or rlc website,
then they changed the roster for no reason with popular girls who had built up a fan base and always showed like Candy and Daria let go girls and replaced with girls like Karolina who would keep a lot more covered up and there for would not grab the viewer flicking through the streams,

28-05-2017 13:35
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

You make some good points, winsaw. I agree that Foxxx2 could have been promoted a lot better. I only discovered it at the last moment before it was taken off air. If, as you say, that lost them money then it has certainly not helped matters. The replacements for some of the girls who left or were let go didn't really work out which is a shame, as some of them I really liked. As you say, Karolina tended to keep covered up, which may have put off the casual viewer just flicking through the channels but she was a good performer and seemed to have a decent call rate and she was the only Foxxx Babe who really catered for the smoking fetish (which may have put off as many people as it attracted, of course). I think things really started to go downhill when she left just after Christmas.
I hope Foxxx can get back to where it was last year but to do that they need more girls. At least they've retained Nat who was probably their most popular girl and if, as you say, Niky comes back then things may start to improve. Two things in their favour are the always superb picture quality and the fact that they don't seem to be constrained by rules, they seem to be willing to do stuff the girls on the other web shows don't.

Question everything
02-06-2017 06:18
bellissimo89 Online
Senior Poster

Everyone knows when will back Milla Berries, Kate Heaven and other girls? Thanks
03-07-2017 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

^^ not sure anyone dose, as its hard to get info from the other side of Europe,
I was hopeful Nikki would be back by now but it's not happened,
Latest I have heard and its worth saying that is just roumord stuff, is that fox went bust and Natt has now took over ownership of the brand, so it's no little more than a glorified cam show just with better cameras, With Natt working it on her days off,
If it's true it would explain why the other girls are not back, as most of them had normal jobs and do d fox as a extra income, maybe Natt or new owner don't have the money to pay a wage, so girls don't see point in working there when they don't know how much they will make, easier to cam from home,

03-07-2017 17:06
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the info winsaw. If that rumour is true it explains a lot. It also means that we are unlikely ever to see the other girls back or some new faces to join Nat. That's a shame as it had some great babes and at its height Foxxx was head and shoulders above anything else. On the plus side at least it's their best performer who is keeping it going and not the dull as ditchwater Lexi.

Question everything
03-07-2017 19:01

foxxx babes