Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Gina took my money
(08-06-2015 23:43 )fragels1986 Wrote:  
(08-06-2015 13:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sorry to hear this, hope you and gina can come to some sort of agreement/settlement

Hi Rammy thanks for your message,
I very much doubt any agreement will be made between me and Gina. Her last message to me was after I gave her my Paypal details and told her to sort it out, she then messaged me back saying I was 'rude' and that she was not going to pay me back and went on to say something about going to the post office this past Sunday, which doesnt make any sense to me. She deleted me and blocked me on twitter. I gave her all the chances she could have to pay me back, I even told her if she didnt it would'nt be that last of it. Ive been trying to contact s66 through twitter but havent got any response yet. I feel very hard done by and im not letting this go whatsoever.

Do you have all of the correspondence between you? In particular any where she clearly states she is not going to give you your money back?

I hate injustice and liars
08-06-2015 23:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

Yes I have them all saved, in email form and I saved it on notepad, the whole conversation.....if you or anyone want me to put it up on here????
08-06-2015 23:59
Whynot Offline
Just Me

I was thinking more along the lines of emailing a copy to S66, also asking them to tell her that u will take the matter to the police if it is unresolved as it is theft.... i know u probably don't want to involve the police, but maybe the threat will be enough to make her do the decent thing and return your money.

I hate injustice and liars
09-06-2015 00:03
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2015 00:09 )fragels1986 Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 00:03 )Whynot Wrote:  I was thinking more along the lines of emailing a copy to S66, also asking them to tell her that u will take the matter to the police if it is unresolved as it is theft.... i know u probably don't want to involve the police, but maybe the threat will be enough to make her do the decent thing and return your money.

Thats exactly what im going to do, but Ive not heard anything back from both studio 66 twitter and Jamie the boss on twitter, although he has not been online as his twitter suggests for a couple of days. I know what you mean about the police, I dont want to get them involved or go that far. Im just hoping s66 will take up the issue with her and get her to pay me back, or even take it from her wages to pay me back, but it wouldnt be any harm telling them I will take the matter to the police as you say 'why not' it is theft. Heres hoping I hear back soon as I will let everyone know what is happening.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2015 00:13 by fragels1986.)
09-06-2015 00:12
jampot Offline
Gemma Jane lover

One thing that comes out of this is perhaps we should have a topic for guys whom like to buy models knickers or anything else for that matter. Giving feedback on the transaction etc...Just an idea...
09-06-2015 00:52
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(09-06-2015 00:52 )jampot Wrote:  One thing that comes out of this is perhaps we should have a topic for guys whom like to buy models knickers or anything else for that matter. Giving feedback on the transaction etc...Just an idea...

Great idea 'Jam pot' then people will know who are legit and who are scamming people. This really needs to stop, these girls think they can steal your money and get away with it. Im sure there are alot of other people in my position. As you say 'Jam pot' we should have a topic on this subject. Im all for it.
09-06-2015 01:27
The One And Only Master! Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Fragels, sorry to hear about this unfortunate scenario. It's a shame that you didn't get paypal involved sooner! No one wants to ripped off..........Think of it this way though.........Unless Gina had sent you a video and photographic evidence of actually taking off the knickers in question just before posting them to you,then there would be no gauarantee that the pair that you could have received would be the "actual pair" that she had worn! Furthermore who's to say that for a laugh or even out of spite that she could have got her boyfriend/male friend(s) to have rubbed his/their cheesey helmet(s) on the knickers in question. Worse still his/their dirty arsehole(s) and then popped it in a stay fresh bag (pardon the pun) and sent that to you instead, which goes back to what i previously mentioned about having some sort of evidence of them being the actual knickers in question...........It's shocking what human nature can be like either out of spite or even just for a laugh!

Hope it all works out you.

MORE NIGHT BABES WEARING WET LOOK LEGGINGS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IT WON'T HURT YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO TRY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
09-06-2015 13:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-06-2015 01:27 )fragels1986 Wrote:  
(09-06-2015 00:52 )jampot Wrote:  One thing that comes out of this is perhaps we should have a topic for guys whom like to buy models knickers or anything else for that matter. Giving feedback on the transaction etc...Just an idea...

Great idea 'Jam pot' then people will know who are legit and who are scamming people. This really needs to stop, these girls think they can steal your money and get away with it. Im sure there are alot of other people in my position. As you say 'Jam pot' we should have a topic on this subject. Im all for it.

There is a topic on "wishlists" etc in the general chat thread. Good idea to use it to show which babes are legit and the ones that aren't

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2015 13:38
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Sorry but this buying used knickers of the babes really makes me laugh. Idea of some guy cracking one off sniffing a pair of knickers supposedly used by his fav bab is just so funny. Whats to stop them buying some cheap knickers and giving them a quick rub on a kipperHuh The power of the imaginationRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
09-06-2015 13:48
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'd suggest as well that rather than the forum turning into a lynch mob that a balanced approach is taken. I don't know the rights and wrongs of the case with Gina but a quick look at her Twitter feed shows that late last week she was asking advice on how to resolve this.

I doubt very much that S66 will want to get involved as the transaction does not seem to have anything to do with them.

Good luck anyway (fascinated how you decided that £80 was a good deal!)
09-06-2015 13:57