Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gina took my money
I have just spoken to Gina and she tells me she is wearing your pair right now and the minute her shift ends they will be packed up and sent on. With a kiss. Smile

But seriously, this is not the right place to wash your dirty laundry. Not looking to dis-believe you but there are often two sides to a coin. Here we only get to read one side.

Legal action is out of the question since any such action has to have a full (real) name and an address. And I doubt you have these.

But with an address, Gina does have that - yours. If she has not satisfied you (but what were you thinking when you made the deal?) she could always wrap 4 £20's in a piece of paper. Put that in an envelope and forward it.

And, as has been said, if this 'deal' was not done on s66's patch it is really no concern of theirs. As a favour they might speak to the girl but to get involved sets a precedent for others.
10-06-2015 08:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Small Claims court is the way to go on this. Basically its all online and the threat to person is simple - a CCJ which her ability to get credit/mortgages is impaired even if you don't get the money back. Getting the initial letter is usually enough

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/overview

As for her reaction, she started to get a whole lot more cooperative now that you've gone public. Funny thatBig Laugh

Good luck
10-06-2015 08:45
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If it had happened onSt66's watch it probably would have been a concern but I think I'm sure Gina was doing her best to resolve things for you

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-06-2015 08:48
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think S66 will be interested. This is Gina operating outside of her employment.

Never mind all the complexities of money transfers, have people forgotten how to put a cheque in the post; old school I know but most people can handle that.
10-06-2015 08:59
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

To the OP, I suggest you take this as a lesson learned and just move on with your life.

This thread has been viewed more than 3,000 times and it paints her in a very poor light (probably deservedly). Take some comfort from the fact that you have probably cost her more than the £80 she stole from you.

Then forget about it.
10-06-2015 09:11
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Goodfella - for years I have been desperately seeking the maturity you displayBig Grin

You are probably right - this flurry here and on twitter may make a lot of people think twice before parting with their money
10-06-2015 09:59
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I have to agree with Goodfella, chalk this down to experience and move on.
I don't think anybody (barring Rammy) would particularly condone what has happened, but you aren't the first and unfortunately won't be the last.
Gina, her employers, and everybody else in this business are in it for the cash, their methods have no bounds or indeed any conscience of extracting this in any way possible Important
10-06-2015 10:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
I'm not condoning what Gina has apparently done here. If she has done what fragels is claiming she has, then she is completely out of order & should give fragels what he gave the money for. But gina on her Twitter said she had sent what fragels asked for, it got lost in the post & she's trying to get something sorted out to resolve this, including asking for advice on Twitter. Have this morning seen the tweets where Gina has laughed & joked about this with one of her followers and think this isn't on at all.

Try and take Gina to small claims court, if you can. If you can't probably as goodfella3041 has said, take it as a lesson learned and move on, taking comfort in the fact you have painted Gina in a poor light and cost her a lot more than the money you gave her.

I have had a similar situation myself. For my 21st birthday I booked to go on what would have been a trip of a lifetime to go to America watching NHL Ice Hockey which cost around £800. About a day and a half before I was due to depart I got a phonecall from the police saying that someone within the company had ran off with all the money that people including me had paid to go on this trip and the trip wasn't happening. It was all set to go to court but just as it was the person that ran off with the money died and the case couldn't continue.

In the end all I got in compensation was season tickets for me and my dad to watch Manchester Storm (worth around £400-500) as it was through Manchester Storm I booked the trip through and they offered this as a goodwill gesture. Couldn't get anything from the company as it turned out they wasn't actually covered by abta & atol despite the leaflets & brochures all saying they were. The person had made up the abta & atol information so that people would be convinced they were protected & send the money which he would secretly pocket

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 10:51 by Rammyrascal.)
10-06-2015 10:36
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

In a case like this i don't think it has anything to do with Studio66tv what ever a person does out of work is nothing to do with the company they work for. Unless it's something major where the person needs to be let go ect.

Unfortunately it's just the way some of the girls work you have the genuine ones and the ones who are out to make a few quid easily by scamming some1 if it isn't the Babe-channel girls it's the ones who WEBCAM! ( Jessica Jensen is a prime example)

Basically it's just a case of outing them making people aware so it don't happen to them plus i'm sure the girl in question Gina will have a few friends on her twitter i.e girls will think that's a low blow. Most girls are honest and take sending there items seriously it's the bad eggs that give the good ones a bad name!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
10-06-2015 10:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree trickster, always a few bad eggs they give the good ones a bad name. In this case, most girls are honest as you say and take sending items to their fans seriously.

Agree as well about s66, doesn't involve them as it was done outside s66. If it was done involving s66 (webcam or sky for example) then yes s66 would have to do something

Piper Niven Superfan
10-06-2015 11:02