Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Lucy Zara - S66 Chat and Discussion (Only)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Zara - S66 Chat and Discussion (Only)
She's still on the S66 current girls list but there's been several girls left on that list for some weeks, even months seemingly out of hope and subsequently removed from it when matters come to a head.
Charley Green being the most recent case.
06-09-2020 13:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slabhead Offline
Banned

I saw Charley Green the other day on the cams.
06-09-2020 14:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Probably BS CAMS as Charley is back at BS now

Piper Niven Superfan
06-09-2020 15:18
Quantum89 Offline
Junior Poster

She might have made the decision not to be on TV herself considering the current climate,

I am not particularly sad that Lucy has not been on TV lately, its meant she pops on webcam more regularly.

Chatted to Lucy on 1-2-1 basis more this year than I did in the previous 5 years. Big GrinBig Laugh
29-11-2020 22:37
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

Does anybody know if Lucy is just Lesbian or does she take a cock?

I've seen plenty of her around and even on her site, but never seen her taking a nice big cock off a guy. Lots of her with vibrators, dildoes and even cucumbers so I know she likes things that are cock shaped!

Would like to see her pussy getting stuffed so if anyone knows where to look, please let me know!
26-12-2020 09:30
Quantum89 Offline
Junior Poster

(26-12-2020 09:30 )MikeGee Wrote:  Does anybody know if Lucy is just Lesbian or does she take a cock?

I've seen plenty of her around and even on her site, but never seen her taking a nice big cock off a guy. Lots of her with vibrators, dildoes and even cucumbers so I know she likes things that are cock shaped!

Would like to see her pussy getting stuffed so if anyone knows where to look, please let me know!

She has, there is some POV stuff (I think its with her husband) online or at least there was but I would say she is fairly on top of it when it comes to having content removed from free sites.

Pretty sure if you joined her onlyfans or those sites like clips4sale you will get it if you are prepared to pay for it.

Long story short, does do it but you will have to pay for it unless you have the time and patience to really go looking for it and even then you might leave empty handed.
30-12-2020 20:23