Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Am I the only one who has a wank over the daytime shows?

no need to know Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Am I the only one who has a wank over the daytime shows?
TJ, Hannah, Lori, Lynsey, Vicky Lloyd
26-10-2008 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I can honestly say i havnt but your a funny fucker for creating this thread so rep given lol
26-10-2008 12:49
Rivers Offline
Senior Poster

Well seeing as everyone is owning up then I feel I should own up to a bit of daytime action! The sight of Emma Spellar is usually enough to do it! Or Bianca. Or Emma on Party People. Or Lori, or Hannah..... maybe I should stop. I feel like I've said too much already! Haha.
26-10-2008 15:19
cherryryder Offline
Gone

it seems wierd but I actually get more turned on with the daytime babes! Those babes know how to do it for me!
27-10-2008 20:20
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

cherryryder Wrote:it seems wierd but I actually get more turned on with the daytime babes! Those babes know how to do it for me!

tommie jo was super sexy today!
27-10-2008 21:36
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

ToothFairy Wrote:
Rivers Wrote:Well seeing as everyone is owning up then I feel I should own up to a bit of daytime action! The sight of Emma Spellar is usually enough to do it! Or Bianca. Or Emma on Party People. Or Lori, or Hannah..... maybe I should stop. I feel like I've said too much already! Haha.

smcgill1888 Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:it seems wierd but I actually get more turned on with the daytime babes! Those babes know how to do it for me!

tommie jo was super sexy today!

It's so true that as nice as it is to see a babe in a sexy bikini, it does get a bit same old, same old for me. BUT how often do you see a daytime babe and you think, she looks nice today'. Then the following day, she is weaing an outfit that compliments her face, figure & sometimes her cleavage. Causing a stiring in your trousers, stiring your senses and to put it bluntly, turning us on like crazy ;0)

What you've said is why I'd even like seeing certain nighttime girls on the daytime show, it'd be nice to have a bit of a change-up and see them in a different environment and circumstances.
27-10-2008 23:29
no need to know Offline
Junior Poster

Seeing jodie on the daytime show wasn't quite the same really. Still looked sexy and all, but no where near as sexy as the night time.
28-10-2008 01:39
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Although its a turn on i don't jerk off watching any of them, you guys should read some books by Mantak Chia, learn to cultivate sexual energy.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
28-10-2008 01:45
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

cherryryder Wrote:Hi, i usually cant call during the day cos of work and others being around but when i do get the chance all i hear are guys talking shit about how their day has been! They dont even flirt or try it on! Now thats the last thing i need when ive got a horn!

I know theyre not allowed to talk filth but you can work around that..

When sexy minxes like Tommie Jo, Lori, Hannah and Lynsey are stroking their legs and pouting how can you not have a cheeky wank?!

Especially The Pad with Vikki and Michelle with their amazing racks..am i the only one who wants to cum all over them when theyre on!!

NO,BUT YOUR GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO ADMITS TO IT...AHEM!!!Big Grin
28-10-2008 04:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-10-2008 05:23