gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only)

Pspotter Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only)
You can always rely on Jennifer to deliver, another excellent showing last night, I particularly enjoyed when she shared a set with Michelle, Xpanded's two best performers unsurprisingly delivering us a hot energetic performance Heart
19-07-2019 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-07-2019 09:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  A mindblowingly filthy babe of the night performance from Jennifer & her magnificent big natural assets last night including some very nice bare arse action plus of course her magnificent big natural assets bouncing & swinging & jiggling around Heart

Descriptive expose there Rammy!! Fell asleep around 12.50 am so missed Jennifer in all her natural glory!! Mind you, she was glorious before that in her black lingerie so not much difference for me. In particular the black wrap. subtly transparent, and perfect for the girls should they not like to be completely naked, but were willing to be nude underneath!! Showing just enough to make it obvious, but hiding enough also to let us imagine!!

I Wish more went that way, and it might even persuade those who - as yet - have not ventured onto the night time schedules, but who might see this as an acceptable way to join the fun!!
19-07-2019 14:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Interesting she is with another woman, because in a clip I saw recently she was saying to camera she hadn't had a man for years having just come off a relationship with a woman, so it sounds like she dumped the first one and got a new girlfriend. Can't believe you missed her as a cheerleader Horny, it was quite a sight to beheld. Wink oh yes and at one point she was lying down and pulled her knickers to one sideTongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-07-2019 17:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Juicy Jessica the chambermaid-oh yes!Tongue

Next a little black number with heels and black knickers-this is just amazing, I'm in seventh heaven!Tongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2019 23:12 by GMach1.)
22-07-2019 22:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Wasn't she just about the best thing on television last night(as well as Honey) so cute, so beautiful and sooooo sexy!Tongue

23-07-2019 11:21
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Last night was her last night show "for a while" which makes me sad... Sad

She may have only done nights for a few weeks but she's been totally amazing and arguably the best night girl during that time.

Hopefully it's not too long before she does some more.

HeartHeart
23-07-2019 11:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Was it? Oh that's a shame I shall count the days until her return.

23-07-2019 12:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-07-2019 11:43 )SawBoss Wrote:  Last night was her last night show "for a while" which makes me sad... Sad

She may have only done nights for a few weeks but she's been totally amazing and arguably the best night girl during that time.

HeartHeart

Agree, hope it’s not long before Jennifer is unleashing her magnificent big natural assets as once again as she’s been fantastic over the past few weeks

Piper Niven Superfan
23-07-2019 13:07
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(23-07-2019 11:43 )SawBoss Wrote:  Last night was her last night show "for a while" which makes me sad... Sad

HeartHeart
For real?? Just a general break, or more specific reasons?? Anyway, hope it doesn't turn out to be permanent as it would appear is the case with Sapphire, and she returns sooner rather than later!!

XTV now need one hell of a recruitment drive to make up for her absence!

I thought the cameraman became paranoid last night for some reason! The second Jennifer went anywhere near her thong to re - adjust, he/she seemed to get in a right lather trying to move the cam out of sight!
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2019 14:28 by hornball.)
23-07-2019 14:21
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh yes I saw that too, I did wonder why at one point the camera zoomed in and cut her off so you could only see half her body(top half) whilst she was lying down. Weird considering this is an adult channel!

23-07-2019 14:32

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles