Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Fan Boys

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Fan Boys
(03-07-2015 19:07 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 19:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Well if he was going to attack any Fanboy it should have been me because i won the Fanboy of the year award last year not RammyCool

Oh here we go! An argument now about who should be picked upon and insulted Bounce

Equal opportunities for being insulted.
It's only fair Big Grinlaugh.

03-07-2015 19:30
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

(03-07-2015 19:27 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink perhaps this year there should be an award for "Best Fanboy of Rammy" : his posts seem to be subjected to such a level of forensic debate and comment that I can only suspect that hundreds of years from now it will be a rich field for media studies scholars as they struggle to understand just how and why he attracted such eager examination of his every pronouncement from everybody else.

That'll be a hotly contested award, I can picture the ceremony now, Rammy and his majestic beard (that I'm sure has magical powers) reading out the nominations, lot's of fingers being crossed, ''not me, not me'', and the winner is....[insert drum roll]....

Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
03-07-2015 19:32
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

(03-07-2015 18:45 )HannahsPet Wrote:  When you use the term this isnt a personal attack BUT your on a hiding to Nothing Wink

And "with all due respect..." -- is almost always followed by something disrespectful

For that matter...

"Apparently..." -- is almost always followed by something that was apparent to no one

And something that is said to be "literally" something else, is almost never literally that other thing

It's a rich, rich language! Smile
03-07-2015 19:44
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ laugh

Wink I don't mean to be a cunt about this, but......

laugh
03-07-2015 19:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(03-07-2015 19:06 )munch1917 Wrote:  As someone who has been vocal on the subject of people over-quoting in posts, I can't help wondering why you felt the need to quote the original post in yours. It added nothing, you could have raised your points perfectly adequately without the quote, and as mentioned, we know you hate over-quoting!

I think you know exactly when a quote is justified and when its not. The post I quoted was on the very first page hence the reason for the reference Rolleyes

In order for to raise my point correctly I felt it was necessary to quote the opening post in order to justify my argument.

(03-07-2015 19:06 )munch1917 Wrote:  was there another agenda here? Was the quote just a veiled attempt to have your own pop at Rammy by repeating and perpetuating the original comments, safe behind the excuse, 'wot guv, me guv, no guv, i didn't mean nuffing guv, I was just repeating wot the other bloke said guv, honest guv'!

No not at all, you're something of a fantasist if you thought otherwise. Yes I disagree with Rammy a lot of the time and other times I might agree with him as is the nature of this forum. Here I am disagreeing with you now, so I suppose I must now have an agenda against you too based on your argument Rolleyes
03-07-2015 20:19
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-07-2015 19:27 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink perhaps this year there should be an award for "Best Fanboy of Rammy" : his posts seem to be subjected to such a level of forensic debate and comment that I can only suspect that hundreds of years from now it will be a rich field for media studies scholars as they struggle to understand just how and why he attracted such eager examination of his every pronouncement from everybody else.

They'll call it the Cult of Rammy laugh

What? No, I said Cult... CULT....FFS get your minds out of the gutter bladewave
03-07-2015 22:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-07-2015 18:34 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  With regards to the above post again, sure it wasn't exactly the best way to go around introducing yourself to the forum but I have to ask would this be the case if this member had attacked anybody else apart from Rammy.

Substitute the word Rammyrascal with Scottishbloke, in the original post, and you would have been pm'ing the mods so fast your keyboard would have melted.
04-07-2015 09:27
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

What's incredibly ironic is that people jump to rammys defence almost as fast as he jumps to the defence of the girls, I'm sure he can stick up for himself and doesn't need multiple people calling one person a cunt over and over again

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
04-07-2015 10:04
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2015 10:04 )general drago Wrote:  What's incredibly ironic is that people jump to rammys defence almost as fast as he jumps to the defence of the girls, I'm sure he can stick up for himself and doesn't need multiple people calling one person a cunt over and over again

Don't know if there is something I'm missing. Who is calling the OP a cunt and
Jumping to rammy's rescue on this thread?
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 12:22 by setter1000.)
04-07-2015 12:22
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I was a bit disappointed in this film to be honest, I thought it could have been a lot funnier - but the William Shatner cameo and the bit where the Star Trek nerds fight the Star Wars nerds was funny.

Oh wait, this isn't the Last Film You Watched Thread....my mistake....

laugh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanboys_(film)
04-07-2015 12:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66