Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

using text format in the forum

Shandy Offline

RE: using text format in the forum
to be honest, i think the small minded prats you speak of will prob take the piss more out of text speak than just poor grammar or spelling.......... Tongue
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009 00:07 by Shandy.)
27-04-2009 00:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

and some of you people wonder why you cant get a girlfriend.

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
27-04-2009 00:06
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

jimbo5030 Wrote:
BigChuck Wrote:i don't like text speak on forums, i think it shows a lack of intelligence in the user, i don't think i could have a serious conversation/ debate with someone who types like a mong.
i don't mind abbreviations and smiles though, they've become part of forum culture.

that is one of the most unintelligent quotes i have ever read. because i put u instead of you occasionally im lacking intelligence.

the fact of the matter is, i doesn't matter how people write on the forum as long as it can be read, this is not a grammar or spelling forum, its a giggle, does it ever occur to u that some people may not be so confident with their grammar and spelling and use 'text speak' as a way of masking this so that some of the small minded prats on here cant take the piss when they say something that isn't spelt correctly? i have witnessed this myself and can imagine this being quite degrading.

I have given MY opinion if you don't like thats up to you.

i don't mind the odd spelling mistake, or the odd bit of text speak, but when you get someone who doesn't take the time and put a bit of effort into making a post , i think that is just ignorant.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
27-04-2009 00:09
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

jimbo5030 Wrote:and some of you people wonder why you cant get a girlfriend.

Not me, I've got the restraining order framed on the wall!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
27-04-2009 00:11
Shandy Offline

lol where did that come from? who said any of us have problems getting girlfriends? great post! very well thought out and witty..... Tongue
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2009 00:12 by Shandy.)
27-04-2009 00:11
G@Z! Offline
Banned

there is a flamebox you know please use it Shy
27-04-2009 00:15
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

and i am giving my opinion. I use my mobile to contribute to the forum when i am at work to fight against the boredom, that is when i use 'text speak' as it makes it a lot easier for me.

i think it is ignorant that just because there are some people who like to shorten words, people like yourself make pointless threads like this.

do you think you are the only person that 'text speak' irritates? well your not, its just that some people are more acceptive and not as pathetic as to bring it up. its been going on since the forum started.

i understand that it is your opinion and i welcome your opinion and accept it, but i have reacted in the way i have because i dont like to be called 'unintelligent' beacause im a lazy typer. lazy? yes i am, but i am not unintelligent or ignorant.

27-04-2009 00:18
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

shandyman Wrote:

lol where did that come from? who said any of us have problems getting girlfriends? great post! very well thought out and witty..... Tongue

i know it was total bullshit, but ive always wanted to say it Tongue

27-04-2009 00:23
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

jimbo5030 Wrote:and i am giving my opinion. I use my mobile to contribute to the forum when i am at work to fight against the boredom, that is when i use 'text speak' as it makes it a lot easier for me.

i think it is ignorant that just because there are some people who like to shorten words, people like yourself make pointless threads like this.

do you think you are the only person that 'text speak' irritates? well your not, its just that some people are more acceptive and not as pathetic as to bring it up. its been going on since the forum started.

i understand that it is your opinion and i welcome your opinion and accept it, but i have reacted in the way i have because i dont like to be called 'unintelligent' beacause im a lazy typer. lazy? yes i am, but i am not unintelligent or ignorant.

i'm not out to start an argument, someone else started this thread and i gave my opinion on the subject.

i didn't feel the need to get personal and disrespect someone else's opinion like yourself

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
27-04-2009 00:33
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

BigChuck Wrote:
jimbo5030 Wrote:and i am giving my opinion. I use my mobile to contribute to the forum when i am at work to fight against the boredom, that is when i use 'text speak' as it makes it a lot easier for me.

i'm not out to start an argument, someone else started this thread and i gave my opinion on the subject.

i didn't feel the need to get personal and disrespect someone else's opinion like yourself

no you felt the need to get personal and disrespectful and call me unintelligent and ignorant. i also was giving my opinion without calling you anything.

27-04-2009 00:38

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS