Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

My Sexhibition Photos from Today

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: My Sexhibition Photos from Today
^
Regarding Mellie D, she is very busy with various things including shooting & uploading content to various websites including her own. Also she's in a heavy metal band and goes to all the various heavy metal music festivals that happen

Samantha Bentley didn't say specifically why she left s66 after her recent stint, but did say she thinks she is not a good performer on the shows and is baffled why the babeshows keep asking her back.

Very unlikely Amy-Lu Bennett will be returning to the babeshows, mainly because she's very busy running Xtreme Playpen, a website devoted to Alt Models.

No I didn't get a part in the next Leigh Darby film Sad , but did have a really nice chat about how Leigh got into the Adult industry. Leigh was completely open and honest with me including telling me she got 4 kids!!! eekeek (She looks incredible & stunning in the flesh) and what they think about what she does now. She also told me that Leigh Darby is pretty much her real name. Her full name is Leigh-Anne so has just shortened it.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 12:04 by Rammyrascal.)
24-08-2015 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

I read that Leigh was a make-up artist on some photo shoots and met Sophia Knight who seduced her into doing some girl/girl stuff together.

I hope it's true because it's so hot.
24-08-2015 15:07
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I wonder if Rammy has got his photo taken with them both at that photoshoot.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
24-08-2015 15:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-08-2015 15:07 )Maggot Wrote:  I read that Leigh was a make-up artist on some photo shoots and met Sophia Knight who seduced her into doing some girl/girl stuff together.

I hope it's true because it's so hot.

think there is some truth to what your saying as Sophia Knight did play a part in leigh going into the adult industry along with Paige Turnah

Leigh said before she got into the adult industry she was doing regular 9-5 jobs including working for a travel company taking bookings from the public, then a few years ago she decided to do a topless photoshoot to give her some confidence (after having had her last child I think from how old leigh said her children are) the photographer who did the shoot posted one of the pics of leigh on his website and the reaction to it was "who's this girl, I want to work with her" .

not long after this S66/EliteTv got in touch with Leigh via social media about working there, Leigh joined s66/EliteTv met Paige Turnah, became really close friends with Paige and also became friends with Sophia Knight, and basically the rest is history

she didn't specifically say that Sophia Knight seduced her into doing some g/g stuff together whilst leigh was a make up artist on photo/video shoots, but Sophia did play a part in Leigh going into the adult industry along with paige turnah

Leigh also said she's very happy with how her life is now, especially compared to when she was doing regular 9-5 jobs, some of which she was making more money than she does in adult industry

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 16:37 by Rammyrascal.)
24-08-2015 16:37
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Wow rammy. Youre one lucky guy. Meeting all them hot and busty ladies with tits hanging out. I wud have fainted. So who was the highlight ? Which was best babe to interact with? Did you manage to feel Melli d's boobs? And was it free to meet the babes once inside
24-08-2015 19:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that's why I said pretty much her real name smc Smile one of those first names that can be spelt various ways. I thought it was spelt Leigh-Ann her first name when she told me

tee. the main highlights for me were meeting Mellie D & Bex Shiner both of them are even more mind-blowingly sexy in the flesh than they are on tv or on various websites. best for interacting with were Mellie D, Bex and also Leigh Darby as had a nice chat with her as ive said and didn't hide anything, completely open & honest in the chat I had with her

didn't manage to feel mellie d's magnificent big natural boobs but was fun seeing if they would burst out of mellie's dress.

yes it was free to meet the babes once inside and some did let you have a photo with them for free others charged for photos just like at Daily Sport Sex festivals most were £10 but some babes did topless photos for £20

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2015 00:17
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Lovely to finally meet you Rammy!

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
25-08-2015 11:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

BlushBlushBlushBlush aww thank you mellie. it was so so wonderful to finally meet you after being a fan of yours for many years watching you on tv etc. you are even more beautiful, stunning and sexy than you were on the babeshows and in your adult films you did. in fact you look sexier than ever. also you are a really lovely and funny person as well

I'm still feeling great now after Saturday and will do for a while yet.

hope everything carries on going well for you with all the things you are doing

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2015 12:08
Charlemagne Offline

The next one is in November at London

You'd better start saving Rammy Smile
25-08-2015 12:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc